Trade/Buy/Sell in AL!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Alabama

Old 02-13-2014, 05:37 AM   #1
zetvi
Planted Member

PTrader: (3/100%)

Trade/Buy/Sell in AL!

Hey yall!

Thought i would make this since i know that there's a certain number of TPT members are in AL. After shipping some live plants/ rcs to others in AL, i found that its great if we are close to each others! Using the priorities shipping, you might get over night shipping ( 1 day) ! So let me start this!

I'm in need of trading Red cherry shrimps. I want to introduce some other source of rcs to my tank to improve their colors and health. Cull are OK! I will soon have some plants for sale/trade or even free soon!

Hope this topic won't violate any of the forum rules!
zetvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
Aplomado
Planted Tank Enthusiast

If anyone is in the montgomery area and wants to drop by, I may be able to spare a few cherry shrimp, esp in trade for plants.
Aplomado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:11 AM   #3
zetvi
Planted Member

I'm going out of the states for a while so i've decided i will let my baby go. The picture can be found in my journal of "The chaos garden". I'm looking to sell it as a complete set up others than separate pieces. Here are information about it but please ask for more or picture if you need to :
- A completed running well balance planted tank
- 55 gallon with stand and canopy
- 2 canister filter. One comes with built in UV light and has purigen media rated at 325 g/h. The other one rated at about 250g/h.
- Inline hydro heater ( yes its awesome)
- DIY Co2 Reactor ( bought for $60), 99% of co2 are dissolved, no 7up water in the tank!
- 5lbs co2 tank with Milwaukee regulator completed set up ( bubble counter+ timer)
- Aquasun zoomed quad light comes with zoomed and coralife bulbs ( just bought this 2 months ago, the light and bulbs cost about $180) + Timers
- Come with 20 species of live plants ( The plants it self already cost more than $150, and if you know how to sell plants online, its way more than that )
- Fish : 7 rainbow mix ( bose,turq, australian), a paired blue german ram that breeds twice a month, a male and a female gold ram ( not paired), 5 gold tetra, some oto cat> 4
- Also come with all fertilizer and stuffs that you need to keep the tank going.
- I do weekly maintenance but this tank can be now easily changed to low maintenance as once a month or twice a month.
- Especially come with my knowledge of how to keep a planted tank :P!
- IF you want to keep the subtrate ( its very well established now), you will need an other guy to help you move ( ill help too) and quite a space in your car.
The Price is $500 for everything. Contact me here for further information or picture.
I'm located in Florence Alabama 35630
zetvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:17 AM   #4
foolish1
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)

do you want to get rid of any shrimp?
foolish1 is offline   Reply With Quote