Happy one year!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Planted Nano Tanks

Old 08-05-2014, 02:06 AM   #1
Varmint
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)

Happy one year!

My Fluval Edge as been up and running for a year. It is by far my favorite tank. Here are some pictures from beginning till the present

Varmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2014, 02:34 AM   #2
Timmy!!
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

I LOVE this tank! Looks absolutely beautiful What type of moss is that and how did you get it to cover the driftwood so well?
Timmy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:16 AM   #3
Varmint
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy!! View Post
I LOVE this tank! Looks absolutely beautiful What type of moss is that and how did you get it to cover the driftwood so well?
The moss on the log, as well as the big clump of moss in the foreground of the newest picture were both hitchhikers on the bulb of my lily. I have no idea what it is. But I agree, it is really gorgeous. The moss actually colonized the log without my help. how lucky is that! My Boyfriend is miffed at me. I bought three Amano shrimp and they have been systematically destroying the log moss. I may have to move them to another tank soon before they eat up and rip out what's left. My Boyfriend loves that moss and hates, hates, HATES those shrimp.
Varmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #4
brandon429
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)

what a great job in clarity pics and plant health its nice!
the year mark is big for nano reefs, from moving houses to hardware issues during extreme mos it really is a challenge just to get past one year/ thats top ten percent of all tank attempts, most are def given up on and shut down under a year or have less hardware luck

planted tanks can have a truly indefinite lifespan with just a little work yours its on its way