Those who got the liquid ferts from me...
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 11-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
eeng168
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (99/100%)

Those who got the liquid ferts from me...

I just wanted to see how everyone's plants are doing. Ive heard a few positive feedbacks in that there is definitely a difference.

Was wondering about everyone else?
eeng168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #2
VivaDaWolf
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (13/100%)

The plants do look like they are doing well, nothing outrageous but my new plants arent all melting/dying on me either. What ferts are they again, and how did you make em?

Some personal things to note, -around the same time I started using, Im getting crazy bba growth- even in the tank that had no bba, and then some shrimp/pygmy cory deaths who were all super active before.. could have been a coincidence, but I didnt test my water to really look into it.
VivaDaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
nycfish
Algae Grower

PTrader: (21/100%)

My plants are doing well overall since dosing the liquid ferts. I've noticed a boost in coloration and growth on all my stem plants. Thanks Ed!
nycfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
eeng168
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (99/100%)

Some personal things to note, -around the same time I started using, Im getting crazy bba growth- even in the tank that had no bba, and then some shrimp/pygmy cory deaths who were all super active before.. could have been a coincidence, but I didnt test my water to really look into it.[/QUOTE]

I actually dose more than what's recommended and have not lost any of my amano shrimps and cories. Fishes also doesn't seem to be bothered by the high CO2.

BBA can be from an imbalance of lighting and co2 or there's not enough circulation in the tank. I had it at one point, added two nano power heads and now it's fine. Only one spot, bottom left front, I get a little growth on the substrate
eeng168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:29 PM   #5
aznrice247
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (31/97%)

I shoulda asked you for some, I'll be in manhattan on thursday during the day, if you're gonna be out there do you think i can get some of the osmocotes or liquid ferts? I wanna make the plants in my tank grow better before I get shrimps for it.
aznrice247 is offline   Reply With Quote