The Planted Tank Forum banner

Angelfish Wanted Manhattan Ks area

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  lynchk51 
#1 ·
Hi I have a 40 Gal Breeder with 1 Adult Angel in it and would like to find Him/Her a tank mate of comparable size if I had to guess id say it's about 7" tall and about 5-6" from nose to tail its a beautiful fish but I have had no luck finding another fish that size to put in the tank with him.

if anyone has any Angels they want to get rid of or knows of any Breeders that have any Lg Adults they want to get rid of that would be awesome

Thanks

#7 ·
Thanks Daffy

@DBenz
I usually stop in Manhattan Aquarium once in a while, Haven't seen anything too exciting from their Angels recently. I picked up some DD blacks from there about 3 months ago. I have better luck with Safari pets in Topeka but that's a bit of a drive just to buy $10 worth of fish.
I'm trying to find a breeder in the are that wants to get rid of some adults but haven't had any luck.
I appreciate you replying to my post
Thanks

#8 ·
Still on the hunt for Adult Angels
went to Topeka they really didnt have a great selection this time at Safari Pets they do have Lg Clown loaches there for $19 and some decent looking Discus.

I might try heading out to Salina or wichita to see if there are any interesting pet stores out that way or maybe I'd be better off going to K.C

Thanks for the assassins BTW theres a decent pile of empty shells in my tank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.