Anyone want to get rid of some Trumpet snails?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 10-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
ADJAquariums
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (3/100%)

Anyone want to get rid of some Trumpet snails?

I was looking for someone who would be willing to sell off or give off some of their Malaysian trumpet snails, i figured this would be a better spot to put this because sometimes you cant get MTS across state borders, so im thinking in state would be the best. PM me if you are interested in selling or giving some away.

Then I saw it. I saw a mom who would die for her son. A man who would kill for his wife. A boy, angry and alone. Laid out in front of him, the bad path. I saw it. And the path was a circle. Round and round. So I changed it.
-Joe (Looper 2012)
ADJAquariums is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
Congee
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)

I would love to sell you some MTS but I wouldn't know how to lol. My snails multiplied by the dozens and I am actually trying to kill them with assassin snail. If someone could tell me if I need any permits or anything special, I could send some your way.
Congee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (177/100%)

I have mts babies. Mind if I ask what you intend to do with them? Use for Food or work in the tank substrate?
Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
ADJAquariums
Wannabe Guru

Im looking for them to eat extra food that fish miss, also i want them to loosen up the gravel and substrate.

Then I saw it. I saw a mom who would die for her son. A man who would kill for his wife. A boy, angry and alone. Laid out in front of him, the bad path. I saw it. And the path was a circle. Round and round. So I changed it.
-Joe (Looper 2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #5
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (177/100%)

If you dont mind waiting a week, I can send few babies and medium sized ones. Just pay the cost of shipping. The post office is still iffy at the moment and i want to ensure that they make it to you fine.

Pond snails are the only ones that work on surface scum. interested in some of these as well?
Old 11-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
ADJAquariums
Wannabe Guru

I completely understand with the Hurricane, Just message me or something when you feel comfortable shipping and we can definatley work out shipping and costs

-Joe (Looper 2012)

Tags
malaysian trumpet snails, mts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.