Swap Meet on Sunday 11/11/12 - Page 19
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 11-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #271
szenic
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (55/100%)

Ed - what was I giving you for the anubias?

1. aokashi
2. Congee
3. chibikaie
4. cprash
5. tee hee xD
6. szenic - Jen
7. Fuze
8. acitydweller - lucky number 8
9: sunyang730 - Dennis
10: ecotanker
11: Sonicpath - Chris
12. eeng168 - Edward
szenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 02:57 PM   #272
eeng168
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (99/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunyang730 View Post
where is my set ed~~~!!!! I want the micro and marco too

Sorry congee, I just decided to sell my CRS. LOL

They are growing big and I am still thinking if I should sell it. And today I decided. LOLOLOL

Ok, you get a set...But your set will cost double than everyone else's set.

I updated the list, you get a set.
eeng168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #273
eeng168
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by szenic View Post
Ed - what was I giving you for the anubias?

1. aokashi
2. Congee
3. chibikaie
4. cprash
5. tee hee xD
6. szenic - Jen
7. Fuze
12. eeng168 - Edward

LOL...i thought you wanted the anubias from me?
Old 11-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #274
szenic
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (55/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeng168 View Post
LOL...i thought you wanted the anubias from me?
I do lol. I'm asking what I was giving you in return. Can't remember...
szenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #275
cprash
Keeper of Pencilfish

PTrader: (20/100%)
Send a message via AIM to cprash

Edit: Taken!

Last edited by cprash; 11-09-2012 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: pending confirmation
cprash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #276
VivaDaWolf
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (13/100%)

I want some premade ferts! If possible Or anything that I can be like, okay I just need to do X everyday and Im good.
Would love any inverts/bugs/worm cultures..especially a microworm culture. And any ramshorn snails. Monster, I think I want some of your nymphs- if you promise they wont escape :X If Im buying stuff from people, can you tell me how much I owe you so I know what cash amounts to bring?

Still things up for grabs. Bringing gel caps(got some for ed already), some soldier/waxworms if theyre still alive. Ultrafine precipitated calcium carbonate sample. Springtail sample. Decapped brine shrimp eggs sample- my nano fish love it. I can dig some a bunch of MTS too if anyone wants but they are very small babies.
Some plants: super floater mix (dwl, duckweed, azolla, frogbit, hygroryza, salvinia), lugwigia stems (not sure species, nothing special), anacharis, cabomba, cardamine lyatra, brazillian pennywort, watersprite babies, water wisteria, maybe some rotala rotundifolia and italian vals if anyone asks

1. aokashi
2. Congee
3. chibikaie
4. cprash
5. tee hee xD
6. szenic - Jen
7. Fuze
12. eeng168 - Edward
13. viva - Flo
VivaDaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #277
bettasusa
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

Hey guys, wondering if anyone from the BX is going down to this meet? Someone express interest in one of the bettas but I don't think I'll be able to make it. If anyone can offer to pick-up on their way down it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know. Thanks.
bettasusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #278
sunyang730
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (32/100%)

Havent heard from Kitty in a while is she okay? I want that nice plants she got from ADA the other time. LOL

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes!
sunyang730 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #279
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (174/100%)

Flo, Since we are exchanging anyway (and Ed may not have any more fert samples available), i'll mix you some of my liquid macro/micro ferts into (2)16 ounce pump bottles.

Bottle 1 will have 0-0-4.5 which contains 20% seaweed (Norwegian kelp) plant food + trace elements

Bottle 2 will have 2-4-.5 which contains N, P, and little K derived from fresh north atlantic fish. The dosing has been calculated to 1 drop a gallon. Using these pump bottles, they come closer to 20 drops per pump or 1 pump per 20 gallons.

If that works for you, then i'll keep the original concentration otherwise, i'll have to recalculate based on the 1 ML pump serving and further dilute with distilled water.

Schedule will be bottle 1 on odd days, bottle 2 on even days, no water change unless your Nitrates seem to be creeping towards 30ppm. This all depends on plant density and light which affects the rate of metabolism

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaDaWolf View Post
I want some premade ferts! If possible Or anything that I can be like, okay I just need to do X everyday and Im good.
Would love any inverts/bugs/worm cultures..especially a microworm culture. And any ramshorn snails. Monster, I think I want some of your nymphs- if you promise they wont escape :X If Im buying stuff from people, can you tell me how much I owe you so I know what cash amounts to bring?

Still things up for grabs. Bringing gel caps(got some for ed already), some soldier/waxworms if theyre still alive. Ultrafine precipitated calcium carbonate sample. Springtail sample. Decapped brine shrimp eggs sample- my nano fish love it. I can dig some a bunch of MTS too if anyone wants but they are very small babies.
Some plants: super floater mix (dwl, duckweed, azolla, frogbit, hygroryza, salvinia), lugwigia stems (not sure species, nothing special), anacharis, cabomba, cardamine lyatra, brazillian pennywort, watersprite babies, water wisteria, maybe some rotala rotundifolia and italian vals if anyone asks

1. aokashi
2. Congee
3. chibikaie
4. cprash
5. tee hee xD
6. szenic - Jen
7. Fuze
12. eeng168 - Edward
13. viva - Flo

Last edited by acitydweller; 11-09-2012 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: lskfjal9wqurl;wcuro23undcp;23ru902
acitydweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #280
VivaDaWolf
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (13/100%)

That would be awesome!
VivaDaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #281
sonicpath
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (39/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowKitty49 View Post
It hasn't grown enough to portion out yet (as I had to do a long tank black out) but the first portion goes to Viva/Flo. Then I'll give you some after that. You mean the hydrocotyle right?

So I wasn't gonna go to this which is why I really didn't post much, but I have been persuaded otherwise and it's a tentative yes. I will know for sure tomorrow after doing massive tank work.

Does anyone have downoi, stargrass (hereranthera zosterifolia), or ammania gracillis I can buy off of them? I want to replace the plants I lost during my tank catastrophe.

I'm also looking for a little bit of moss (java's okay but it hates me) for a betta tank. (It's that one that was having trouble growing plants/cycling. I'm convinced there's something in there so it's getting torn down and bleached so I can start over. I'm really sick of my betta not being in a bigger heated tank.)

The only plants that really grew in for me during that time were:
cabomba (purple)
pennywort
some kind of hygro (I think it's narrow leaf?)
pygmy chainswords (they look more like sagittarria since they're in a shady spot though, won't grow bigger than 5/7 inches though, unlike sagittarria subulata. Maybe they'll shrink under higher light?)
Limnophila sessiliflora
sagittaria subulata (this flowers and gets very long/tall) I have some big-ish runners

I'll bring (if I go) whatever's getting trimmed tomorrow because they're blocking out all my light.

If you've got any of the plants I'm looking for, please PM me with price so I know how much cash to bring.

I'll say for sure whether I'm going or not tomorrow. Anyone want any of the above plants? (Though I'm sure szenic/Viva will be bringing a lot of those as well. They grow fast!)
I will bring you some moss
sonicpath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:29 PM   #282
eeng168
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Flo,

the tracking numbers says the package out for delivery today. I will reserve you a set!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaDaWolf View Post

1. aokashi
2. Congee
3. chibikaie
4. cprash
5. tee hee xD
6. szenic - Jen
7. Fuze
12. eeng168 - Edward
13. viva - Flo
Old 11-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #283
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (174/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpath View Post
I will bring you some moss
Chris,

Saw your ghost shrimp this morning in my shrimp tank. she told me to tell you "hello"
Old 11-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #284
sonicpath
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (39/100%)

O you caught a Ghost, Lucky you Let me know if you want more, I might pick them up in LFS. BTW can you pack me some Golden Pearls, I missed it last time, thanks bud
sonicpath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #285
Monster Fish
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (35/100%)

Anyone else want dwarf hairgrass belem? Or anything else I have? Also, I have some small sprigs of semi-emersed Ludwigia sp Red if anyone wants.
RAOK Club #77|The Fraternity of Dirt #112
Monster Fish is offline   Reply With Quote