wtt: elassoma gilberti
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 10-23-2012, 03:52 AM   #1
gnod
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (31/100%)

wtt: elassoma gilberti

so.. i recently acquired some elassoma gilberti and am extremely happy and excited to find/keep them. they are exceptionally beautiful fish under the right conditions and are native to florida and i hope to share them with you all in the near future when i breed them.

i have quite a few and although they're considered nano fish, i still have too many.

i am offering - 6 of these (likely 2 males and 4 females) for a group of healthy oebt but am open to tangerine tigers too if you have both female and males.

i don't have a shot yet as it's late but here's a clip on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MtU4...feature=relmfu

they're not always that dark black with hints of sparkling blue. it's only when the male is either protecting his territory or hitting on a female. really interesting fish and fun to watch as they're actually really shy. to get them out during feeding is the easiest and the best to watch.

i'm not looking for an amazing deal or what not - i just had a bad run of luck with keeping them shrimps and want to get back into it. lmk what u have if you're interested!
gnod is online now   Reply With Quote