Local stuff (mostly reef) for sale to fund FW planted :-D
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New Mexico

Old 09-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Gomer
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)

Local stuff (mostly reef) for sale to fund FW planted :-D

I finally cleared out my coral and SW fish and am cleaning out the tank for FW.
I need to get a fair bit of new gear for the new system and that means funding it with older gear.

Let me know if any of this is of interest to you.

I'm in Eldorado/Santa Fe.

BRS deluxe reactor (I ended up using it for bio pellets and used it earlier for GFO/GAC) $25
1 Gallon (6lb) Magnesium Chloride $10
1 gallon (7lb) Calcium Chloride $10
1 Gallon GFO Pellets $30
One or two of each: Koralia K1, K3 (used) (I'll have to confirm. Let me know if interested)
Oceanic 14g biocube (open top) with stand with 16" 70watt HQI Sunpod light. I have original hood that I modified for Fluorescent/LED fun. $275
AWI Typhoon III RODI with brand new media and membrane and a bunch of tubing. $125
24" Elos planet II (4x24" T5HO, 1x150w HQI) with a ton of used bulbs $350 (was $1200 new)
Tek 36" 4x39W T5HO (base model) with a ton of used bulbs $130
2x A150W 15k Kessil LED lights $200 ea
250w Icecap Electronic Ballast with Lumen Max 2 SE reflector using quick disconnect and a bunch of bulbs (used and 1 barely used Radium) $130
basic 10g tank (open top) with simple stand $15

40g acrylic aquarium (open top) with mahogony stand and shelf (need to clean it up. does internal scratches which mostly goes away when filled up with water). This is what it looked like when it was new and in prime (with the Tek light). It is no longer in prime, but still nice. I can clean it up and take a photo if someone is really interested.

I also got a whole bunch of dry rock
Old 09-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Gomer
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)

OBO

Looking to sell enough to get a couple new Kessil's (Amazon Sun), new sump (Aqueon Proflex) and a few odds and ends + ADA substrate.

At the end of the week, I'll post up in general forums to clear what hasn't.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.