The Dwarf Cajuns [tank photo] - Page 3
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 10-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #31
chibikaie
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (6/100%)

Gotta post a correction: aquacultured lobsters and not shrimp for the phosphatidylcholine requirement for molting. Sorry, the book only had one chapter on crustaceans and I got distracted while taking notes.
chibikaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #32
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (174/100%)

Hey all. sorry been busy lately.

i dropped in a piece of driftwood as well as a ceramic log which i acquired from furnfins at our last meet earlier this week.

I had one neo in my tank of cajuns and he is no where to be found. granted it was a bare tank with zero hiding spots then but honestly, i havent checked the floaters so he might still be alive. i added some guppies, moss and a ghost shrimp 72 hours and so far all is well. i also happened to get 3 CPO from Msjinkzd which now inhabit the tank. i think its sort of fully stocked if not over the top so i'll have better chance at looking at their aggression over this weekend with the intent to also rescape two other tanks... well that is the intent at least. Hope all is well with you Weber. Hope the baby is coming along as planned...
Old 10-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #33
philemon716
Planted Member

PTrader: (10/100%)

Thanks for the well wishes! Baby's date is one week from today, but the doc thinks he'll be out before then.

I've reserved 3 juvee CPOs from GordonRich - hopefully they play well in the 4G tank. i have a number of hiding spots for them already and just removed the super aggressive guppie from it. So now in the tank are: 5 PFR, 1 Amano, 1 Oto, 1 Endler, lotz 'o MTS and some worms.
philemon716 is offline   Reply With Quote