|09-22-2012, 02:58 AM||#1|
Planted Tank Enthusiast
DIY Root Tabs for sale in Denver Metro Area
I have many different combinations of Root Tabs available for purchase, will not ship so please don't ask, best if you come pick up butwilling to deliver for a small fee. Please be sure to have correct amount as I'm not able to provide any change.
I have the following combinations of Root Tabs available.....
1. Osmocote Plus only tabs - size -00-
2. CSM+B Macro/Micro nutrient mix w/ osmocote plus, dolomite calcium carbonate + magnesium, and muriate of potash - size -00- & -000-
3. CSM+B Macro/Micro nutrient mix w/ chelated Iron - size -00-
4. CSM+B Macro/Micro nutrient mix w/ crushed clay - size -00-
5. CSM+B Macro/Micro nutrient mix w/ dolomite calcium carbonate + magnesium, and muriate of potash - size -00-
6. CSM+B Macro/Micro nutrient mix only - size -00-
7. CSM+B Macro/Micro nutrient mix w/ dolomite calcium carbonate + magnesium, and osmocote plus - size -00-
8. CSM+B Macro/Micro nutrient mix w/ azomite - size -00-
9. Osmocote Plus w/ azomite - size -00-
10. Azomite only tabs - size -00-
11. Azomite w/ osmocote plus, and muriate of potash
All size -00- tabs - 20 tabs for $10
All size -000- tabs - 20 tabs for $15
(-000- size capsules are double the size of -00- size capsules)
Also have Azomite powder available for purchase - 1/4 cup for $5
I use these tabs on my personal tanks with great success, however anything containing Azomite should be used once every other month due to the minerals Azomite contains. Over use of Azomite can have negative effects on plants as well as live stock, only use 1/2 teaspoon of Azomite to treat 55 gallons of water volume every other month.
For smaller size aquariums use a smaller dose of Azomite as to not overdose your tank & livestock.
The link below shows the effects AZOMITEŽ has on the aquaculture fish & shrimp community.
As you can see from the link above it has an amazing impact on the aquaculture world. It has the same kind of impact on a wide variety of different applications, such as farming, gardens, fruits, vegetables, and has also been used in animal feed/mixed into pet foods.
The copper contained in Azomite should NOT affect any shrimp, or snails in the aquarium because of it's natured state it does not become active when Azomite is added to water.
Plantex CSM+B Macro/Micro Nutrient Mix contains Potassium Nitrate (KNO3), Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4), Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4), plus micro nutrients.
Iron Chelate 13% (by mass) 8 ounces (EDTA as chelator).
(buyer accepts full responsibility for use of these products, and the effects they have on plants, and tank inhabitants).
Again I personally use these tabs in my own tanks, here's pictures of my past 75 gallon....
Please send me a PM if interested
Last edited by xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx; 09-23-2012 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: adding content
|root tab, root tabs, roottab|