The Planted Tank Forum banner

ADA 300 gallon rimless high tech pond

14K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  londonloco 
#1 ·
Well maybe not ADA, but ADA inspired. These are the humble beginnings of
hat will soon be a co2 injected full sun pond (almost full sun) once the bio filter is in full effect i will introduce co2, clean out the floating plants, build some shelves for my wabi kusa, plant some hc and glosso in some submerged trays and will update you. Plant Houseplant Flowerpot Wood Rectangle

Plant Flowerpot Houseplant Wood Leaf vegetable

I'll explain the filter on a later post

See less See more
#16 ·
Please tell me you meant giant gourami!

I don't know if they eat plants, but they surely would keep the killifish population in check.

I think they live like 20years, can be tamed and grow to like a yard. Way more unique than koi, and i hear it is a delicacy, incase you efer get tired of him :biggrin:

#21 ·
ugg this is the second time I've clicked on this thread thinking "300 gallon ADA tank? holy cow!" Misleading title is misleading. But a good looking pond nonetheless. Something similar is on my list but way down the road. Looking forward to how it develops. Subscribed.

#29 ·
That ludwigia sedoides is a very cool plant and have wanted to try some in my pond. Maybe next summer that will be one that I will have to get but then what to do with it when the cold comes. I don't think it would do very well in an aquarium as they need a ton of light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.