Riparium Plant Availability 6 December 2012
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Riparium Supply

Old 12-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
hydrophyte
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (142/100%)

Riparium Plant Availability 6 December 2012

Riparium Plant Availability - 6 December 2012

I am going to try to update with a new plant availability thread every couple of weeks.

I offer below a list of selections that I have in stock. Note that I still have plenty of Avicennia black mangrove.

I hope to have Acrostichum leather fern and Bacopa monnieri in again next week.

Most of these plant are rooted starts. They are ready to plant in your riparium planters, but will need some time to establish and grow in. So be patient with them!

Hanging Planter
  • Ruellia Bluebell - taller, true species plant, bright blue flowers, prune to size - $3.50
  • Ruellia 'Chi Chi' Bluebell - grows to about 14", lavender flowers - $3.50
  • Ruellia 'Katie' Dwarf Bluebell - dwarf plant only grows to 8", perfect for nano ripariums - $3.50
  • Asclepias Mexican Milkweed - blooms easily with red + orange milkweed blossoms, easy to train to size with pruning - $3.50
  • Cyperus Umbrella Sedge - a "dwarf" variety, but can grow rather tall (to 30") in time, use this plant to form a grassy background - $3.50
  • Zephyranthes citrina Yellow Rain Lily - this bulb plant has spindly, onion-like foliage, but it blooms with beautiful yellow lily flowers - $3.50
  • Avicennia germinans Black Mangrove - slow-growing tree for freshwater, brackish or marine riparium planting - $3 for FOUR propagules
Trellis Raft
  • Pilea aluminum plant - the best plant for trellis raft, sturdy and easy to grow - $3
  • Alternanthera - real attractive burgundy red and easy to grow - $3
hydrophyte is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.