Sorry guys- slow to communicate these past few days
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Invertebrates by Msjinkzd

Old 07-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

PTrader: (205/100%)
Send a message via AIM to msjinkzd

Sorry guys- slow to communicate these past few days

As many of you know, my husband is out of town for three weeks. While this is not that big of a deal, it means I am doing all the running around with teh kids, taking care of the yard, house,e tc. Well, it seems my house and yard are booby trapped. First the shower head broke off, spraying water EVERYWHERE like a fire hose. Then teh mower broke. Finally, yesterday I had to have an emergency root canal and have just been wiped out. I am doing my darndest to get back on track, but wanted to let those know who have been trying to reach me that I am not deliberately being slow to communicate, nor ignoring anyone I feel like I have been hit by a truck, and am still trying to juggle two young daughters and their schedules as well as the fish room, etc. Thanks for your patience!
Rachel
msjinkzd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
Aquatic Delight
H is for Hillstream

PTrader: (10/100%)

thats how it always goes isn't it? some one goes out of town and everything goes wrong. i remember when i was growing up almost every time my dad would go out of town the A/C would break.

Hillstream/Boreno Loach Refuge

A Light Heart is Better than a Heavy Wallet.
Aquatic Delight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
BDoss1985
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (5/100%)

Ill be making an order this weekend, I think... it's been around 100 here for the last few weeks, do you think ill have any issues? lfs around here just suck lol. I need some repashy too my clown loaches really miss it.
BDoss1985 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

as long as we go express, the cold packs should be suitable. We can also have the package held at teh post office, if you like, so it is not traveling as much. Just let me know.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
BDoss1985
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (5/100%)

Didn't know we could have it held, my next door neighbor is a mailman he said it's 120+ in the back of that truck. Prob do that, waiting for ya to post this weeks stock lol.
BDoss1985 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
madness
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoss1985 View Post
Didn't know we could have it held, my next door neighbor is a mailman he said it's 120+ in the back of that truck. Prob do that, waiting for ya to post this weeks stock lol.
I would recommend the "hold at post office" option. They can be set to notify you via phone when it arrives. Keeps the package in air conditioned places (at the PO rather than in the back of a delivery vehicle) and means you don't have to worry about it sitting in a mailbox or on a doorstep even temporarily.
madness is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #7
TexasCichlid
Surrounded by Blyxa

PTrader: (27/100%)

Hold at post office is a terrific service. Just make sure you have the mail held at the post office that normally handles your mail, and not the closest post office in general.

Maybe my post office is exceptionally dim, but I spend 20 minutes on the phone explaining that i need to pick up a hold for pickup package, no the postman did not leave a card because it's hold for pick up. Then an additional 10 minutes while they tell me they don't offer hold for pickup and they need my post office box number.
TexasCichlid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #8
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

yes,what is most helpful for that service, is the address of teh post office to hold it. When we print labels, there are often 3 or 4 post offices to choose from.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.