Acurel Introduction
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > ACUREL Aquarium and Pond Care

Old 06-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Acurel
Sponsor

PTrader: (1/100%)

Acurel Introduction

Hi Everyone in The Planted Tank Community,

Thank you for stopping by and checking out the Acurel Section. For those of you that havent heard of the Acurel brand name, I would like to give you a brief history of our company.

Acurel was founded in 1968 and developed the product Acurel F. Acurel F was the first water clarifier ever developed and it was developed to combat a common problem facing fishtank owners at the time, cloudy, green, and murky water. This product has been trusted and used by professionals for over 45 years. In 2007 the Acurel Brand was aquired by The Loving Pets Corporation. Since the aquisition, we have expanded our product line to include, carbons, cut to fit media pads, and innovative water treatments. Our R&D department develops and tests new products every day.

Acurel Currently Resides in Cranbury, NJ and we produce all of our water treatments in house. You can find our products at local pet shops, mass store chains like Petco, and online retailers like Amazon.

If you have any questions about Acurel or fish/tanks in general feel free to ask!

My name is Bob Hawe and I am the General Manager of Acurel. You can contact me through DM'ing me on here or through email, bob@acurel.com

Thank you again for stopping by and checking out the Acurel Page
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Acurel.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	49471  

www.Acurel.com
Acurel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.