FS: Marineland eclipse 12
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Colorado

Old 06-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
Matt.radich
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)

FS: Marineland eclipse 12

I found a Marineland eclipse system 12 in my basement the other day, and I was thinking about using it, but I noticed that it has a lot of cracks all over the acrylic. I am not going to use it, but maybe someone here will. It will come with the tank, whats left of the decorations (some fake plants,if not I will toss them), the hood (I tore out the light assembly because it was useless, nothing worked, but you could retrofit some sort of led light in there), the filter with 7 new filter pads, a bubbles with like 30' of hose and a flexible air stone (about 12-15''), and there may be more, I'm not sure though.

I have always wanted one of these tanks, and I was really bummed that it has the cracks all over it, otherwise I would be keeping it. I am really open to any sort of offer or trade, but the trade will have to be equipment right now, as I am in the process of setting up my tank. I am in longmont and if interested send me a pm or post onto this thread.
Matt.radich is offline   Reply With Quote