Coloradans :)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Colorado

Old 02-25-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
moosenart
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (15/100%)
Question

Coloradans :)

Just looking for who is in Colorado. I live North of Castle Rock.

What do you keep? Any other hobbies? Ya know stuff

I ride motorcycles.
moosenart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2012, 01:42 AM   #2
beginragnarok
Planted Member

PTrader: (6/100%)

Stuff like longboarding Finishing beautiful knives and drinking microbreweries goodness? Yeash I enjoy things. Y U live so far away????

I has Four Corydoras Paleatus Four Red Dragon Guppies numerous Nerite snails and about seventy-five RCS. All housed in a 26g bowfront and a 10g with bunches of plants.

-Zach
beginragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #3
moosenart
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginragnarok View Post
Stuff like longboarding Finishing beautiful knives and drinking microbreweries goodness? Yeash I enjoy things. Y U live so far away????

I has Four Corydoras Paleatus Four Red Dragon Guppies numerous Nerite snails and about seventy-five RCS. All housed in a 26g bowfront and a 10g with bunches of plants.

-Zach

Because I am in high school...
I would add that I love skiing...

I ride motorcycles.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:47 AM   #4
xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (10/100%)

I'm in the Cherry Creek area, I've been bitten by the planted tank bugs, and right now I have a 55 gallon acrylic tank with plants only and some snails but no fish. I also have a 100 gallon tank that I'm in the progress of resealing, and painting the stand.

My other hobbies hmmmm....... I love fishing, building model cars, but the aquatic hobby has consumed me to it's depths....... lol

Like they say "sometimes you have a hobby, and sometimes the hobby has you" lol, I'd venture to say the hobby has had ahold of me for 22 years now, and I've spent around $500,000 during the 22 year span on aquarium related stuff lol.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
moosenart
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx View Post
I'
Like they say "sometimes you have a hobby, and sometimes the hobby has you" lol, I'd venture to say the hobby has had ahold of me for 22 years now, and I've spent around $500,000 during the 22 year span on aquarium related stuff lol.

That 500k... On what???

Yay more people!

I ride motorcycles.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:19 AM   #6
Alplily
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (8/100%)

I'm in Estes Park. I have a 35g with plants/fish, and a 10g with plants/CRS. I have a cat, a rabbit and a former racehorse that I am training myself (for jumping/dressage/agility). We LOVE riding the trails in Rocky Mountain National Park! I love hiking, snowboarding, learning anything new, photography, and I'm an artist... Today, I assisted with surgery on a mini horse... I hope he makes it.

12G Rimless Club
Alplily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:23 AM   #7
moosenart
Planted Tank Enthusiast

A lot of my family and neighbors are "horse people(freaks)"
Happy fish tanking!

I ride motorcycles.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:38 AM   #8
Eden Marel
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (38/100%)

Hi, I'm in Longmont. I'm lazy person, and plot evil evil things to take over the world in my cold underground stone dungeon. I kid. I kid.

Love gardening, photography, video gaming, fishing. I do eat some my catch, I do hate killing them though, especially the ones that don't die from instantly (carp and catfish). I eat the crayfish I catch too but hate plopping them in hot water alive too, but oh the big ones are tasty like baby lobsters, I tell you the best ones I caught are at Boyd Lake and some pond near S. Platte River that actually has very clear water.

I do spin fishing and fly fishing, though I'm new at fly fishing so I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to that. I started late last year, so all I caught were bluegills, but this year I'm gonna catch me some trout on the fly!! >:]

Excited that Tales of Graces f, Xenoblade Chronicles, and The Last Story are coming out.

I love Sashimi, not too big on sushi especially the ones with avocado...

I got an awesome husky, my big baby girl. My baby. She the cutest kid I swear. Met her when I was a volunteer at the humane society, droopiest most emo dog I have ever seen in my career. Most other dogs attack you with slobbery kiss and "TAKE ME OUTTA HERE" energy, but this girl, nope, just sat/laid there and didn't even look at you.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:51 AM   #9
moosenart
Planted Tank Enthusiast

I have a coonhound and a parsons jack russel. I live lil puppy dogs. I want to do more fishing now that I have my license. (catch and release).

I ride motorcycles.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:10 AM   #10
xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (10/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosenart View Post
That 500k... On what???

Yay more people!

I've had many aquarium setups come and go, money on expensive fish, expensive equipment, etc.... lol

I tend to spoil my fish with top quality foods, equipment such as lighting and filters.......
Old 02-25-2012, 04:17 AM   #11
moosenart
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx View Post
I've had many aquarium setups come and go, money on expensive fish, expensive equipment, etc.... lol

I tend to spoil my fish with top quality foods, equipment such as lighting and filters.......
Quality! That's me and my geckos

I ride motorcycles.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #12
ZLogic
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)

Hi, I'm Sam and I'm an addict. My dad kept fish as a kid and I happened across a treasure trove of aquariums and had my pick. Picked up my 40 gallon hexagon a indt went from there. I have a 10 gallon with a betta (Cookie Monster) and a school of panda corys. Both are pretty heavily planted and I have a 5 gallon that's cycling but will be for my shrimpies. I work in soils engineering and I have a new baby and never enough time.
ZLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:33 AM   #13
Noahma
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosenart View Post
Just looking for who is in Colorado. I live North of Castle Rock.

What do you keep? Any other hobbies? Ya know stuff
There is this list too.
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/co...do-roster.html

I am Noah (I met many Colorado people lol, usually to give away trimmings and such) I am allowed to have two tanks in the house at a time (I enjoy staying married) So I have my 36g, which is in transition from the usual species to a more rainbowfish oriented tank, and my Fluval overpacked flora, which is stocked with Cross banded danios, ember tetras, a sparkling gourami, two oto's and some chili rasboras (yes could be considered overstocked, but everyone is healthy and happy) I am a PC gamer (have been since I was 5) I have a 6 year old daughter, which seems to be going on 16 years old lol. I have a restored 77 Camaro, but not enough funds to get it to where I want to in terms of power. I used to instruct various dances of the 20's-50's (Lindy hop, Boogie Woogie ect.) but gave that up when my daughter was born.
Noahma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:33 AM   #14
moosenart
Planted Tank Enthusiast

What are your Cory's in? I'm thinking about getting some.

I ride motorcycles.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:43 AM   #15
ZLogic
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)

I have Leopard corys and Panda corys and both are high energy and play together all day.
ZLogic is offline   Reply With Quote