|03-22-2012, 12:59 AM||#1|
Thinking about my next setup.
I am going to be moving in June and I might want to setup a bigger tank. I have a 40b that is sitting empty and I could use that. The room it is going to go in is really long and narrow so I was thinking about using it as divider tank. Setting it up like a peninsula. I don't have a lot of money to work with though. I will need a light for it but I don't know which one to choose. I could get a Zoomed one pretty cheap. Or an aquaticlife. But I would also like an Eheim.
This is my wish list:
- Eheim Classic 2213 or 2215 (which would be better?)
- Aquatic Life 36in T5 HO 2x39watt freshwater (would 1 be enough?)
- Azoo plant grower bed (is this similar to aquasoil?)
- Koralia nano 240gph powerhead
I already have:
- Aquatic Life Regulator & Solenoid
- Fluval M heater 250w
- 2 20oz co2 tanks (need to get a five pound)
- CGA 320 to paintball adapter
I need to make the right purchases. Could you help me?
|40b, advice, eheim, setup|