Breeder Setup for Rams (Electric, Blue, Gold, Longfin and Wild)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Colorado

Old 04-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
Msoar16
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Breeder Setup for Rams (Electric, Blue, Gold, Longfin and Wild)

Just found out that I will be having to work out of town for an extended period of time and as a result was wondering if anyone may be interested in my current setup? Everything was purchased new at the begining of the year, tanks are all Aqueon, filtration supplied by Angel Plus sponge filters and air delivered by central system powered by an Alita AL-15A air pump, heaters are Jager and the stand is rock solid.

Top level consists on 4 - 10 gallon breeder tanks and a 48" Deep Bleu Pro Double T-5 HO Light Strip With Moonlights.

Next level is a 29 gallon grow out tank with Coralife NO T-5 strip light, 10 gallon grow out and 5 gallon hatch tank.

Bottom level is a 55 gallon grow out tank with coralife strip light.

I will also be selling my breeders who have just gotten started, been breeding for approximately 3 months now so they have plenty left. 1 pair of gold rams with one being a longfin, wild blue x commercially produced blue ram and electric pair. I also have 3 adult female electric blues, a male electric and 4 wild female blue rams that will need new homes. If interested I have approx 150 2 week old fry that can go as well and depending on timing approximately 80 electric rams (probably closer to 100) that are just about ready to sell but they would obviously jack the price up considerably.

I figure I have $1200 invested and would sell everything except the juvi electric blue rams for $700, equipment only for $600 and fish only $200. If interested in purchasing the entire lot of juvi rams please contact and we can discuss details.

I have pictures I can send to serious inquires but the best way to see things is to just come on by.
Msoar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Msoar16
Algae Grower

How about $500 ?
Old 04-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Scyry
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)

If I was single I'd be at your door.

Being that I'm married and the wife questions why I have 3 tanks, only 2 being filled, yeah couldn't happen.

Mr.Aqua 7.5 Gallon Cube
2.5 Gallon Aqueon Bowfront
Scyry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
Msoar16
Algae Grower

Lol, thanks and this is a smoking deal, I made $800 on my last electric hatch so the set up would be more than paid off in 12 weeks lol.