An intro to new lfs
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Nebraska

Old 01-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
ront

PTrader: (0/0%)

An intro to new lfs

As of labor day, Nebraska Aquatic supply has been open to the public in Omaha.My brother and I are striving to bring the hobbyist back into the stores to shop by offering plants, fish and corals to people at close to internet pricing. We are also trying to get whatever the hobbyists are looking for but can't find. We incourage any input on how to make this hobby more fullfilling and affordable. I am trying to get into as many forums as I have time for in order to educate myself as well. I think this forum has alot to offer the hobbyist, from beginner to "expert". Please contact me, Ron at 402-934-8206 or email me ron@nebraskaaquatic.com with any comments or questions, THANX
ront is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2012, 03:16 AM   #2
cfi on the fly
Planted Member

PTrader: (10/100%)
Default Good to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ront View Post
As of labor day, Nebraska Aquatic supply has been open to the public in Omaha.My brother and I are striving to bring the hobbyist back into the stores to shop by offering plants, fish and corals to people at close to internet pricing. We are also trying to get whatever the hobbyists are looking for but can't find. We incourage any input on how to make this hobby more fullfilling and affordable. I am trying to get into as many forums as I have time for in order to educate myself as well. I think this forum has alot to offer the hobbyist, from beginner to "expert". Please contact me, Ron at 402-934-8206 or email me ron@nebraskaaquatic.com with any comments or questions, THANX
Where are you guys located? I'd lve for some local places to carry a variety of plants and would definitely support it if prices are comparable to Internet. I may also be able to supply you with quite a bit of bylxa japonica if you need some. I grow it like crazy.
cfi on the fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
keilatan
Planted Member

PTrader: (6/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfi on the fly View Post
Where are you guys located? I'd lve for some local places to carry a variety of plants and would definitely support it if prices are comparable to Internet. I may also be able to supply you with quite a bit of bylxa japonica if you need some. I grow it like crazy.
4014 S 108th.

keilatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
ua hua
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (50/100%)

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is a great store with some very knowledgeable and helpful employees. I was there yesterday for the 3rd time(I live 3 hours away from Omaha) and this is one of the nicest LFS that I have been to and trust me I have been to hundreds of LFS all over the US in the 20+ years I have been involved in this hobby. From the cleanliness of the store to all the different display tanks that really show people what a beautiful tank can look like whether it be a freshwater planted tank to a full blown reef setup and the huge selection of fish/coral/plants/equipment. So to those in Nebraska that haven't been there yet, if you are ever in the Omaha area you need to stop in and check this store out. I hope you locals support this store and don't let in turn out to be like most of the other LFS and get put out by the big box stores but I have a feeling these guys will be around for awhile considering how this place is ran.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death life is only a dream which is an imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ua hua's 90 gal. high tech
ua hua's 5,000 gal. water garden
ua hua is offline   Reply With Quote