Aqueon Evolve 8 (Bolbitus Grove) Picture Intensive - Page 7
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Tank Journals

Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #91
golfer_d
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

The tank looks great! And cool shots of the fish....a nice mature tank like that must be a lot of fun for the fish.

PS: I hope your b/f is on the full road to recovery if not 100% already!
golfer_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 11:31 PM   #92
Pooky125
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Pooky125 Send a message via MSN to Pooky125 Send a message via Yahoo to Pooky125 Send a message via Skype™ to Pooky125

Thanks! The fish sure seem to like it. I'm really hoping the younger of the two ends up being a male for me. Perhaps I'll get eggs. They've settled in really nicely in the last few months. Really active and curious.

He's getting there. Probably 6 more months before everything internal is back to where it should be, and another 2 years for the scars to heal, but other then that, he's doing MUCH better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer_d View Post
The tank looks great! And cool shots of the fish....a nice mature tank like that must be a lot of fun for the fish.

PS: I hope your b/f is on the full road to recovery if not 100% already!
Pooky125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #93
Pooky125
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)
Send a message via AIM to Pooky125 Send a message via MSN to Pooky125 Send a message via Yahoo to Pooky125 Send a message via Skype™ to Pooky125

Just did a full rescape/trim job on the tank. New pictures coming in a few day once it clears up and the fish settle back in.
Pooky125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:43 AM   #94
Antdim
Algae Grower

Hi I was just reading your post from start to finish. I hope your bf is doing OK.
I may have a little insight into the snails issue. I recently purchased 3 sparkling gouramis and i swear I saw an almost immediate drop of snails in the tank. I think they eat the small ones. I can't prove it but i think that's what happend. I have some ghost shrimp there and they'll even go and bite those even though they were bigger than them.
Well the bad news is that my large gourami (i had 3 sizes as well) bullied the other two and eventually they died after about 1 week or so. He ( i call him he) is still alive and thriving apparently. not shy at all. anyway... just my two cents.
Antdim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #95
saltdiscus
Algae Grower

i know this is old thread.after reading this why has all your betta died in this tank.i was planning to buy for my betta.
saltdiscus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8 gallon, aqueon, bolbitus, cube, evolve 8