Green Leaf Aquariums Plants, now available! - Page 5
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Green Leaf Aquariums > Green Leaf Aquariums Archive

Old 04-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #61
Green Leaf Aquariums
Sponsor

PTrader: (86/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbug View Post
Ordered 3 pots of c. parva and 1lb of kn03 on 4/3. The order shipped USPS on 4/4. It arrived today, 4/6. What else can I say? Everything was packed nicely, fast shipping and good looking plants. Did I mention that O's prices are better than most sellers in the S&S?

Check out GLA before your next purchase.

Thanks again Orlando!
Thank you kind sir!! You know we grow these with plenty of love,sweat and occasional tears

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #62
audioaficionado
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)

On my next tank >125g, I'll want to do the scaping and planting all at once rather than slowly piecemealed over months. It's so much easier that way.

45 gal tall high-tech : 2-23-12 update
Complete CO2 Leak Test : How to build a CO2 regulator

Never argue with a fool. Onlookers often can't tell the difference.
Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.
My advice is free and worth every penny.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #63
Green Leaf Aquariums
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioaficionado View Post
On my next tank >125g, I'll want to do the scaping and planting all at once rather than slowly piecemealed over months. It's so much easier that way.

Ideally this is how you want to start a tank. The plants will be expensive up front, but the reward will pay for itself in the end. Loading your tank with plants from day one is the way to do it no question.

Not only that, when you map your plans out first and execute them at once it will lead to a more successful tank. We can only hope, right?

Best of luck with your 125g! Thats a beast tank!
Old 04-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #64
NyteBlade
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (42/100%)

Is it possible (or anyhow advisable) to have plants shipped priority mail in the warmer months, or are we just asking for trouble?
Canon Pimp #20
Old 04-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #65
styxx
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (13/100%)
Send a message via AIM to styxx

Normally I'd send this in a PM but your nana petite is quite expensive compared to others; are they larger sizes than most? Generally looking over GLA's prices, they're pretty much comparable, but I like the quality that you have better than what I've had in the past.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #66
Green Leaf Aquariums
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyteBlade View Post
Is it possible (or anyhow advisable) to have plants shipped priority mail in the warmer months, or are we just asking for trouble?
Some plants yes, but remember USPS Priority mail is not a guaranteed service from USPS, it can take longer than 2-3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by styxx View Post
Normally I'd send this in a PM but your nana petite is quite expensive compared to others; are they larger sizes than most? Generally looking over GLA's prices, they're pretty much comparable, but I like the quality that you have better than what I've had in the past.
Our plants are usually healthier,larger and much more pristine than what you would normally find anyplace else on net. You would be hard pressed to find Petite as large as ours and priced to match. A good example would be to reference the quality and size you currently have from your first GLA plant order ..

Exhibit "A"
Quote:
Ok, seriously. I'm impressed. Up to now I've been ordering through TPT or Azgardens.com but I think I might have to reevaluate my purchasing choices, lol.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #67
ChadRamsey
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (56/100%)

whens that boat full of tanks coming in? i have cash that is burning a hole in my pocket!!

There are 2 types of people on this forum. Those that have algae, and those that lie and say they don't.

Last edited by ChadRamsey; 04-15-2012 at 01:28 PM..
Old 04-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #68
styxx
Wannabe Guru

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadRamsey View Post
whens thar boar full of tanks coming in? i have cash that is burning a hole in my pocket!!
Chad, you're not the only one!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #69
h2oaggie
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (22/100%)

How often will you be receiving new plants? I am looking to buy more crypts, and the Mi Oya is currently sold out.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #70
artega
IR1

PTrader: (1/100%)

I am looking to do java moss carpet for my 60g tropical tank that will be housing Red Cherry Shrimp and Black Phantom Tetras. Do you have any Java Moss or by chance do you have any carpets that are premade?
Old 04-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #71
sunyang730
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (32/100%)

Just wondering, when are you guys going to have Dwarf Four Leaf Clover? I am waiting for that to get all the plants

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #72
styxx
Wannabe Guru

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunyang730 View Post
Just wondering, when are you guys going to have Dwarf Four Leaf Clover? I am waiting for that to get all the plants
The last time anyone from GLA was on here was almost a month ago...I wonder what is up with that!?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #73
Green Leaf Aquariums
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oaggie View Post
How often will you be receiving new plants? I am looking to buy more crypts, and the Mi Oya is currently sold out.
All of our plants come from Florida Aquatic. We expect another order next week However, they dont always have all plants ready for harvest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artega View Post
I am looking to do java moss carpet for my 60g tropical tank that will be housing Red Cherry Shrimp and Black Phantom Tetras. Do you have any Java Moss or by chance do you have any carpets that are premade?
We do not have any pre-made carpets. But not to say you cant grow one

Quote:
This plant is grown emmersed and most folks hate it from Florida Aquatic due to the transition times. We do get it in from time to time.

Quote:
The last time anyone from GLA was on here was almost a month ago...I wonder what is up with that!?
We have full time jobs that require 100% of our attention. Sadly we do not get much play time on forums.

If at any time somebody has a question, click any number of our contact forms on our site and send us an email any time. The best way to get a hold of us would be to actually contact us directly vs. indirectly. As much as we would like to participate on PTF, our schedule does not permit much freedom, especially summer months and pond season.

Cheers!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #74
sunyang730
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (32/100%)

Yes, they do answer they phone quickly. LOL so I guess the best way is to call them up.

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #75
styxx
Wannabe Guru

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yes, they do answer they phone quickly. LOL so I guess the best way is to call them up.
Yes, I guess so! Thanks for the reply though!