140 Gallon Monster - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Tank Journals

Old 11-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #16
aXio
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)

pics!
aXio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2011, 03:41 AM   #17
KookScape
Algae Grower

PTrader: (3/100%)

Excuse my noobishness, how do i attach pics on a post w/o you guys having to click a link? Do i have to be a premium member?

"A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a wise man learns from the mistakes of others"
KookScape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #18
nikonD70s
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (16/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookScape View Post
Excuse my noobishness, how do i attach pics on a post w/o you guys having to click a link? Do i have to be a premium member?
upload it from a hosting site that host pics like photobucket/imageshack etc...just to name a few. then copy the img link and paste it on here. and to make sure it shows up without clicking, preview ur post before submitting.
nikonD70s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #19
TactusMortus
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)

+1 On the rummynoses you will not regret it my favorite tetra by far. They stay in such a nice tight pack all the time and not very shy either.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:03 AM   #20
KookScape
Algae Grower

Quote:
upload it from a hosting site that host pics like photobucket/imageshack etc...just to name a few. then copy the img link and paste it on here. and to make sure it shows up without clicking, preview ur post before submitting.
Im doing that but it doesnt seem to work! Still just shows the link! Is there a guide on the forum i could read to learn how?

"A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a wise man learns from the mistakes of others"
Old 11-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #21
KookScape
Algae Grower

Well lets see if this works or not...
I'll probably be replacing the driftwood with something different. I don't care for the looks of that piece. Got one more major plant order coming in, and then ill let it sit for a while to fill out Any advice is appreciated.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:37 AM   #22
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)

didnt work.

hope you can post some pics somehow!
orchidman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:41 AM   #23
150EH
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (27/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KookScape View Post
No, not at all but there will be some restriction of the photo size but there is no limit to the amount, look up and to the left of center and click "Image Hosting" and you can up load your photos, I'm not exactly sure how to add them to a post but you may have to copy & past the link after clicking the photo link at the top of the editor, it's the 2 mountians and sun just above.

There is a 2mb or smaller requirement so you may have to resize your images, then you do copy and paste after clicking on the "insert image" box.
150EH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:37 PM   #24
chad320
Planted Tank VIP

PTrader: (101/100%)

To attach an image to with this site hosting...click go advanced, scroll down to "Additional options" and click "Manage attachments" Then click "Browse" and it should link you to your pics on windows. Open the image you want and click "Upload" back in the pop up window. Hit "preview post" to see if it worked. You pic should be in the post along with your text when you preview it. There, I helped you, now lets see this MONSTER!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #25
Kworker
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)

:+1 on denison barbs, also refered to as roseline sharks.. saw denison barbs at the LFS.. i would definatly get a nice big school of them.. they school tight and move quick lots of movement. and they are beautiful fish

EDIT: didnt see the dates on previous posts haha.. if you are still looking for stock. than yeah
Kworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #26
kwheeler91
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (16/100%)

Most tetras dont really school, just hangout loosely in a group. Go for some danios or rasboras for the nice schooling effect. Rasboras are less active and hangout together more tightly and danios are a little bit more herky jerky. Barbs would be ok too if you like them.
kwheeler91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
biotope, cycling, huge, planted, tank