Tanks and Supplies for Sale!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Alabama

Old 07-25-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
Fishly
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (7/100%)
Exclamation

Tanks and Supplies for Sale!

My landlord gave me another month, so if you couldn't make it before, you have another chance.

I'm moving to an apartment this month and need to get rid of as many tanks and supplies as possible. I'm open to haggling if you can take the stuff by the end of August. Anything left will likely cost more after I move. Pick up only in Coffee County.

All of the tanks have been wiped out with vinegar to remove algae and water deposits, but the filters have not. They're all in good condition, can hold water, and have no noticeable scratches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, and most needing to sell: A 10g breeder rack. The rack holds four tanks, but I'll give you five. Each tank comes with a filter but there are only three heaters, one light, and one glass lid. Power strip included. $60

20g with stand, Aquaclear 50 filter with three sponges and your choice of a stock incandescent light or a Coralife 65w CF light (a bit broken on the end, but nothing serious). $50 with stock light, $60 with Coralife.

Driftwood - for size reference, the two black things at the top are 24" apart. $5 per piece

Indian almond leaves - 10 cents each or $5 for the boxful.

Live plants, mostly java ferns and crypt parva with a few other small crypts - Free

I also have a bunch of extra supplies I'm willing to throw in for a few extra dollars, including filters, heaters, gravel cleaners, air pumps, air tubing, air stones, check valves, gang valves, shipping supplies, plastic décor, plastic plants, play sand, aragonite sand, plexiglass, buckets, 1.5g plastic jugs, nets, breeder boxes, and anything else you can find in these tubs:

Cholla 55g * Silver 25g

Last edited by Fishly; 08-06-2014 at 06:40 AM.. Reason: updated item statuses
Fishly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2014, 06:42 AM   #2
Fishly
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (7/100%)

55g, Hagen GLO, black sand, and 2.5g MiniBow have been sold.

Cholla 55g * Silver 25g
Fishly is offline   Reply With Quote