Who here is from around the Evansville, IN area? - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Indiana

Old 05-13-2014, 02:42 AM   #16
firecat
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Wow I havent been on here in forever. Pet food Center has a couple locations in Evansville. Just do a quick google search and it should show you where they are. They Dont have as much as Harp's, But they have a nice selection. I just wish that they had more plant options. I really wish Evansville had an Aquarium organization or something where everyone could meet and share fish, inverts, plants, and ideas. It would be really nice. We just need a better selection of aquarium stuff in general.
firecat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2014, 05:28 PM   #17
gene4christ
Planted Tank Obsessed

This is my 90gal as of 11/23/24 . All the plants came from Petsmart except the Anabus on the driftwood that came from Walmart in Newburgh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1416763047588-828543793.jpg (79.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 1416763135752-1940182798.jpg (141.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 1416763470127-1818200921.jpg (81.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 141676351120750531949.jpg (69.0 KB, 1 views)
gene4christ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2014, 11:03 PM   #18
nofearengineer
Aquatic Vegetable

PTrader: (3/100%)

Looks great, Gene!
nofearengineer is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2014, 02:58 PM   #19
RyanTheFishGuy

I also live in Evansville, but I am just now starting to get into plants. I like Harps for information, Fish, and now recently they have water salamanders, which Id like to pick up some time. Ive only seen Amazon Swords in their tanks though. Petsmart has lots of plants, They arent in water, just in plastic tubes and that confuses me.. I plan on converting my cartoony tank with rainbow gravel into a sand substrate and live plants. If anyone has Ideas for my first plants (low tech)I'd love to hear it. I have 100 watts in this 10g tank if that helps at all. I am also willing to buy ferts, but no Co2 since this is my first...lol
Thanks!
RyanTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
evansville, indiana

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.