group order aqua soil
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 07-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
gnod
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (32/100%)

group order aqua soil

i really want to try a bag or two of aqua soil but can't justify the shipping cost... wondering if anyone was considering trying the aqua soil too and split the shipping cost with me.

i tried 3 bags shipped to my house, and it'll be $12/bag + $6 shipping

just a thought.. i can always go cheap and do etsy sand
gnod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
PUMPKINHEAD
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (7/100%)

are those prices correct? i thought aquasoil cost alot more then that (does for me anyway lol). also the shipping sounds great !! I wish i live by you if its correct.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
gnod
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (32/100%)

yea, it's $12 for a 3L bag which i think is enough for a nano 5.5 G. i may get one more just to be sure, and also to take advantage of group buy if feasible.

"ADA 60cm (24in. X 12in.) = U.S. 15 gal. 1- 2 liter bag "S", Regular 1- 9 liter bag or Special type Standard U.S. 20 gallon (high or long) 1- 2 liter bag "S", Regular 1- 9 liter bag + or Special type 1- 3 liter bag ADA 90cm (36in. X 18in.) = U.S. 58 gal. 2- 2 liter bags "M", Regular 3- 9 liter bags or Special type ADA 120cm (48in. X 18in.) = U.S. 75 gal. 3- 2 liter bags "M", Regular or 4- 9 liter bags 1- 6 liter bag "M" Special type ADA 180cm (72in. X 24in.) = U.S. 180 gal. 9- 2 liter bags "L", Regular or 9- 9 liter bags 1- 18 liter bag "L" Special type *note that a a 9 liter bag of is approximately 20 lbs."
gnod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.