Fish Stores around Greenville?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > South Carolina

Old 04-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
UpstateSCguy

PTrader: (0/0%)

Fish Stores around Greenville?

Hey all,

This is my first post here. I actually just found this message board tonight and am so glad I did. Im pretty new to this whole aquarium thing. I've had a 55 gallon tank for some time now, but I've finally decided to get serious about the whole thing. I'm frustrated with the lack of knowledge I've gotten from the "fish people" at petsmart, and that combined with my ignorance has led to the loss of several fish. I'm tired of losing fish so I've been on a knowledge seeking mission.

I need to know what are some quality fish stores here in the Greenville area? The only store I know of that specializes in fish is Oceans Floor over off Halton Rd. They guy I talked to was super helpful and gave me some good tips. I was just wondering if there are other stores like this in the area that I can get fish and supplies from?
UpstateSCguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
prjct92eh2
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (29/100%)

There is Aquarium Oddities at the corner of Woodruff Rd. and Garlington Rd. The only crappy part is neither of them carry normal freshwater fish (Ocean's Floor has African Cichlid's).

Come visit http://scaquariasociety.com/ Its a local club that is starting up. The forum is starting to pickup steam, too.
prjct92eh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
Gotcha38
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prjct92eh2 View Post
There is Aquarium Oddities at the corner of Woodruff Rd. and Garlington Rd. The only crappy part is neither of them carry normal freshwater fish (Ocean's Floor has African Cichlid's).

Come visit http://scaquariasociety.com/ Its a local club that is starting up. The forum is starting to pickup steam, too.
joined up. Hope I see a good first tank in the For Sale section sometime soon.
Gotcha38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
CoreyMac
Algae Grower

PTrader: (5/100%)

I am by no means an expert but I'll share with you what I know if you'd like.
CoreyMac is offline   Reply With Quote