Noob looking for mangrove
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Minnesota

Old 01-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
napolde

PTrader: (0/0%)

Noob looking for mangrove

Have been looking around for a while now, for anyone that has mangrove plants for sale locally but have had no luck but i came across this site and hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction. I want to start a brackish paludarium with some archerfish in it. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Tia!
napolde is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
MikeP_123
Planted Tank Enthusiast

This is a bit old but if you or anyone else is looking for mangrove, I go to school up there but live in Florida during the summer and am surrounded in all directions by these little buggers. Just give me a holler and we could work something out.
MikeP_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
napolde

Thank you mike, but i was able to find someone in florida who owns a tree and seed nursery and only grows mangroves, so i contacted them and i just got my plants in the mail! On the website it shows only 5-12" plants you can buy but he had some that were 24"+ tall, and it was reasonably priced as was shipping. So if anyone is looking for mangrove plants let me know and i can give you the site.
napolde is offline   Reply With Quote