Scape Fu the planted aquarium podcast - Page 3
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > Other Websites

Old 04-30-2014, 01:57 AM   #31
Calbears
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Can't wait for more episodes. Listened to all 12 recently. +1 on your idea to interview Tom Barr.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #32
MiamiArt
Algae Grower

Lightbulb

Hi everyone,

Episode 13 is now live! This time JJ and I are talking cycling the planted fish tank. We went out and asked Tom Barr what his thoughts on the subject were. As always, he shares nuggets of knowledge and wisdom.

Go have a listen.

It's available on iTunes (leave a review please!), ScapeFu.com, Stitcher and SoundCloud.

As always, your feedback makes the podcast possible. Please share it with us so that we can bring you what you want to hear. Email it, leave it here or on ScapeFu.

Thanks!

Art
MiamiArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #33
Calbears
Algae Grower

Sweet! Can't wait to hear it. Keep them coming.

Thanks Art
Old 05-09-2014, 11:34 PM   #34
MiamiArt
Algae Grower

Lightbulb

Hi everyone,

ScapeFu Podcast Episode 14 is now live! This time JJ and I welcome a new co-host, Jurijs, we discuss 5 tips to incorporate an aquarium into any room, and we have the first ever interview with Mike Senske of Aquarium Design Group talking about their new product line, Aquavas!

Go have a listen.

It's available on iTunes (leave a review please!), ScapeFu.com, Stitcher and SoundCloud. You can find the show notes on the ScapeFu Podcast Episode 14 page.

As always, your feedback makes the podcast possible. Please share it with us so that we can bring you what you want to hear. Email it, leave it here or on ScapeFu.

Thanks!

Art
Old 05-30-2014, 01:18 AM   #35
mb165
Algae Grower

Great Episode, I look forward to more in the future.

btw, the audio on this episode was off, the non interview parts were really difficult to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiArt View Post
Hi everyone,

ScapeFu Podcast Episode 14 is now live! This time JJ and I welcome a new co-host, Jurijs, we discuss 5 tips to incorporate an aquarium into any room, and we have the first ever interview with Mike Senske of Aquarium Design Group talking about their new product line, Aquavas!

Go have a listen.

It's available on iTunes (leave a review please!), ScapeFu.com, Stitcher and SoundCloud. You can find the show notes on the ScapeFu Podcast Episode 14 page.

Thanks!
mb165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:51 AM   #36
MiamiArt
Algae Grower

Thanks, mb.

Yes, we had technical difficulties with this episode as a result of having three hosts. We've sorted out the issue by purchasing the necessary equipment that allows for multi-hosting a podcast via Skype. The next and future episodes should sound much more professional.

Regards,

Art

Art
Old 06-10-2014, 12:57 AM   #37
someguy

Default Thanks for ScapeFu.

Just started listening bc just found it this weekend. Already listened to 3 episodes. You're doing a great job. I'd like to hear more on controlling algae. I understand the basics (help plants out compete algae), but need continued help. How useful are UV sterilizers? What about regular use of AlgaeFix, Excel, or similar products? Are otos, snails, plecos really useful at controlling algae? Will increasing water changes more than 50% once weekly make a difference? What about reducing light or changing lighting schedules...or increasing light to help plants outcompete algae? What about use of RO water vs tap water effects on algae? What about use of fert root tabs vs adding ferts to water column?
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:28 AM   #38
MiamiArt
Algae Grower

Hey Thanks! I'll add those topics to the queue.

Episode 15: Measuring CO2 in Your Aquarium is now live! ScapeFu Episode 15

Art
Old 06-28-2014, 02:46 AM   #39
MiamiArt
Algae Grower

Lightbulb

Hi everyone!

ScapeFu Podcast episode 17: The Basics of Lighting a Planted Aquarium & George Farmer is now live!

We have a great segment on Interzoo 2014, a wonderful interview with George Farmer and we talk all about the basics of lighting a planted aquarium. Please go check it out!

You can find it on iTunes and on ScapeFu.

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks and regards,

Art

Art

Tags
aquascaping, nature aquarium, planted aquarium, scape fu