Alantis Aquarium
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Georgia

Old 11-01-2004, 08:32 PM   #1
Goldfish_r_Dirty

PTrader: (0/0%)

Alantis Aquarium

This is a another good store. Although its not the cleanest fishstore on the planet, the prices are fair and they have tons of products and lots of anabus(sp) plants.

They are located at the corner of Roswell Road (120) and Old Canton. Next to Frankies.
Goldfish_r_Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2004, 02:19 PM   #2
raykwonx
Algae Grower

Agreed, I go there all the time. Anyone know of any other good places in the atlanta area for plants? These are the places I go to for plants:

Atlantis Aquarium
3125 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062
(770)977-5882

Awesome prices, awesome selection when they get new shipments in.

Petland
5900-B State Bridge Rd
Duluth, GA 30097
(770)495-4648

A bit out of the way for me, but great plant selection as well as dwarf cichlids...which seem to be hard to come by. I've heard the one in Kennesaw is good as well, but I've never made it up there. I work at the Dunwoody location and we're currently fighting a slime algae problem in the planted tank.

Fish Store & More
3145 Peachtree Rd., NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
(404)231-5111

Nice plants, nice store, a bit overpriced. I go up there all the time just to look at their show tanks. Rarely ever buy anything because of their prices though.
raykwonx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2004, 04:02 PM   #3
Georgiadawgger
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)

I would stay away from the Kennesaw PL. Apparently it got the "best fish store" from the PL headquarters a few years ago and the manager decided to let that department go to $hit. Tell you the truth, I don't like any of the PL stores...always sick fish, and algae everywhere.

The buckhead store is alright...but way overpriced since they work so heavily on commission. The plants are alright, but their stock tank is so crowded all the plants for sale look terrible.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:26 AM   #4
renatl
Algae Grower

You should check out Petland in Duluth - nice selection of plants and fish!
renatl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.