Central FL: free fish
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Florida

Old 10-25-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
VaporFlowers
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Central FL: free fish

In the next 2 weeks (sometime in early November), I will be receiving a 30 gallon tank and it's inhabitants for free... however some of the inhabitants are not fitting for the environment.

Giving away:
One silver dollar, juvenile, approx. 2-3". I'd like him to go to a school. He is a little ragged in the fins and spends most of his time hiding, poor guy.

One Australian rainbowfish (I believe that's what it is). Another that needs a school. I believe it's an Australian (like they sell at petsmart), full grown, red tailed. Also a bit nibbled on.

Medium sized common pleco (5" or so). I know this will eventually outgrow the tank, although I've always loved large plecs, so I may be holding on to him for a bit longer.

If my guppy breeder friend doesn't have any room, I may have some juvenile guppies to give away as well (mostly males). Let me know if you're interested, I'll be away this weekend, so hopefully the fish will arrive the weekend after.
Esmreldajg@yahoo.com or PM me.
VaporFlowers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2005, 12:49 AM   #2
secretagent
Planted Tank Obsessed

too bad I couldnt take em off your hands. I dont have any groups of those fish. I would though. I like em alot. Also I have an extra poplantedtank with no fish...

La la la la
I live in my own little world, but thats ok, they know me here...

Man! Good to be back! I have been soo consumed with my saltwater tank and school it's just so sad to let my empty fishtanks go to waste!

----SO LETS GET IT ON!----
Back to the Good side We shall travel!
secretagent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2005, 12:50 AM   #3
secretagent
Planted Tank Obsessed

Please email me @ messyRoadKil@hotmail if you change your mind. I would get my Email quicker.

La la la la
I live in my own little world, but thats ok, they know me here...

Man! Good to be back! I have been soo consumed with my saltwater tank and school it's just so sad to let my empty fishtanks go to waste!

----SO LETS GET IT ON!----
Back to the Good side We shall travel!
secretagent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.