Optimum Aquarium
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Georgia

Old 09-20-2004, 08:37 PM   #1
Georgiadawgger
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)

Optimum Aquarium

In Marietta, GA near shallowford Rd in the Kroger parking lot (between Lassiter H.S. and Sprayberry H.S.).

Great staff and Greg is a class act. They specialize in the "hard to find" fish and have a decent assortment of plants. They even carry Eheim stuff and coralife aqualights. Decent prices and are willing to give store credit for trade in (fish AND plants).
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2004, 02:37 AM   #2
Scorpiox55

PTrader: (0/0%)
Smile

I don't live too far from there and I don't recall seeing it there. I might go there tomorrow and look for it. Say they have lots of plants? Thanks
Scorpiox55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 03:07 AM   #3
corigan
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiox55
I don't live too far from there and I don't recall seeing it there. I might go there tomorrow and look for it. Say they have lots of plants? Thanks
It's a brand new store, just opened a week or two ago. I've been hoping to get there soon. Also if anybody wants some Pelvicachromis taeniatus "Moliwe"'s I have quite a few fry that are almost a 1/4 of an inch and am just going to be dropping these off at various LFS around the area. If anybody wants a pair of them let me know, and I will get back to them when they are proper size to let go.

Matt
Member #6 of the Eheim Pimp Club - 2 Eheim 2213 & 2215 w/ surface extractor, LiquidDoser and Auto Feeder.
corigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 07:12 PM   #4
Goldfish_r_Dirty

Been there myself. I'm only a stone throws away. Real clean, greg is a nice guy too. He's plants are healthy, they are a little on the steep side of prices.
Goldfish_r_Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote