125g mud tank back from the dead (now returning to the grave) - Page 102
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Tank Journals

Old 07-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #1516
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewingalot View Post
Don't worry, they love you and won't be harsh on you like you've been on me. Kara will probably agree with you.
im not harsh at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karackle View Post
SO MANY THINGS TO SAY!!!!

First of all, Non-C, I mean, let's be honest, you should be on our side given the whole pink panties thing.

also, men are so NOT always the villains, Poison Ivy and Catwoman are two of the hottest villains out there.

And, Shakespeare is way dirtier than anything that's been said on here and that's taught in english class, not even health class, so I think nothing offensive has been said.

Sara don't worry, I think we all knew your response to the cat kicking (a response with which i fully agree, it WOULD serve you right Non-C) was a joke, i almost snarfed the water I was drinking when i read it

what else did I want to say?

I don't know. I agree with Sara! (what the heck are we talking about again?)
wooo wooo wooo back up the boat. I said i was going to throw panties at Rachel when shes at our club meeting next month. I never said i wore them (youre confusing me with chad)

my wife does have a pink camera im forced to use, so maybe thats where the pink came from. i will have to go back and look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchidman View Post
im just built thicker... but im glad im not *shudder* skinny. worst nightmare. im 6ft and 188lbs. so not bad actually.

you'll get your pics when i get some underwater-made bread! how do you knead it??

pink panties? maybe i should have been notified about this before i chose a side! ROFL

i never new what we were talking about in the beginning.
see above for panties.

yes i also want some underwater bread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkndracer View Post
So you liked my junk hauler huh? LMAO~!
I told you the wife found it in Tampa I just paid for it.
85-90mph up and over Flat Top passing EVERYBODY hehehe
(wife and son hate it when I'm haulin somewhere)
Work hard and play hard isn't just a beer commercial ya kno.

I like you better than bat girl cause she has red hair and red hair has been the kiss of death in my experiences LOL
OMG! temper temper! >>> runs away and hides behind D's aquarium haha

Absolutely! (ask my wife)

we're already in trouble (we were born, live and breath) hahaha

oh boo hoo already

too dang funny mike. those look like some nice quads. they yours?

i've learned in the past to never release the "red fury".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahugo View Post
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM, so since I am really late too the journal (well past few pages), can I get a name breakdown because I feel so lost lol.

Mike= wkndracer ?
Kara= Karackle?
Sara= sewingalot
Bob= orchidman?
Laura= ? ? ?
? ? ? any other ones I need to be familiar with?
Quote:
mini-rachel=Bob=orchidman

i think laura=laurelbeep

bahugo=???
Quote:
haha Damon = NonC owns the thread (when Sara lets him hehe)
yep thats everyones names, including mine but you can call me Antwon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad320 View Post
You guys will never guess what my real name is??? I sure do miss having time to sit and make silly jokes with you guys....*ahem* GUYS. As for the meetings of the minds I say we all have a giant dork convention at NonCs house this fall
hey im up for it! Nerd fest 2011! I bet your name is Bill. hah

Quote:
haha bat girl will never stick on sewing Sara (I don't think) and you started it by the way posting it first actually. Pg #98 post #1458 and I did see the name change too LOL

About the anubias, bump chad (we'll never guess) to first in line but I do want some of yours when it can be spared. The fried stuff is putting out new leaves only on the ends so I'm not sure about all remaining barren stem

Stump and anubias is here sloooowly forming a new tank
if you make some gashes in the rhizome, or cut the barren part into pieces you should get more new growth, will just take a while.

Quote:
Bahugo=Rich
Quote:
Rich.

You can call me Bob
hi rich! welcome to the brotherhood.

Quote:
Lol, you are def. not fat I'm 6'2 and 195~ so we are pretty close. BUTTTTTT (not calling you fat) was it hard to find a cheeseburger(not even sure that's what it was, but it looked like one) in the middle of the mountain hike? I chuckled at that pic. I think if I hiked in the mountains my backpack would be: fire starter, water, dry cloths, meat(vacuum sealed so I wouldn't have to worry about bigfoot attacking me, or other mountain critters I heard those squirrels are viscous, in a tiny "fit in your backpack" freezer), and a flare gun with 2 dozen flares... because you know on T.V when people get lost and stranded they go with a flare and are like "dude we only have one flare" and they shoot it off when there is a there is a dense fog and they "think they hear a plain" then they are always stuck with the... "well that failed now what do we do". Sorry, that is my warped humor. And nobody ever brings food, or they bring like a pack of peanuts and a handful of beef jerky... I'm not a hiker by any means, but my first thought if I were going on a hike for a week wouldn't be "let's bring the minimal amount of food necessary, so if something were to happen, I can ration my peanuts to last until I am found."

Ok, I'm done... I'm in a slap-happy-sarcastic-humor-mode. I just find those shows "far-fetched"... It's never the guy who brought stuff to be prepared in case something happens on "I survived" it's the guy who brought a water bottle and a single flare, with a pocket full of peanuts, and one match, that gets wet somehow. Sorry, if everybody would like and finds me completely un-funny I will keep my jokes too myself.

^ most random rant ever.

Back on topic though... I think I will stay on the fence before I pick a side if Non-C is sporting pink panties. I really don't even know where the pink panties thing came from, probably something I missed in the first 85 pages. I read a few pages trying to catch up, and then there is like 2 more new pages that I have to read to try to catch up... *feels so defeated*
see panty statement above.

I once opened a dumpster in an alley behind our condo when we lived up in the ravenswood hood to throw out my trash, and some squirrel jumped out lunged out at my face. I screamed like a girl and almost fell down because i thought it was a rat. the thing looked like it had gone through war. city squirrels are tough!

Quote:
HI Rich!!!! You see, I can say that because it doesnt take up anymore space on NonCs thread than usual, and its certainly not a derail considering the previous posts Nice to meet you

*cough* Pictures!!!!
you'll get pics soon.

Quote:
Nice to meet you too =)

I want pictures too.

see above.

Quote:
Haha. I'm back up to 190 I was hungry today and skipped my run. Lazy butt today. I promise I'll be better tomorrow

When I went. For a day hike at pile steeple I actually brought a mcdonalds hamburger to eat at the tip. Lol. The food in the backpacking trip was less than tasty. It was oatmeal for breakfast. Bagels an peanut butter for lunch. And dehydrated something that you put in boiling water that magically turns into chicken (dies t taste like it) and rice. Lol. Think lightweight food. We were carrying 40 lbs in our packs as it was. We couldn't have fires either so we cooked on these toy stoves with white gas. Lol. We didn't die. Almost got lost thought.

Can't say I found thy hilarious. Hut it was a joy to read lol. Dishy have soda spewing from my nose sadly though.

I think after this while pink panty thing ( not all together sure what it is either) we should form a 3rd entity the Rich-Bob entity. No pink panties here. Lol I'm tired!!

You can call me Bob
see above for panties.

hiking is fun, we dont really have anything cool to see. a little south of me is brown county, its a fun place to hike. back home we would go to starved rock.
The Fraternity of Dirt #2
nonconductive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #1517
Bahugo
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (25/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonconductive View Post
back home we would go to starved rock.
I've never been up to starved rock, I heard it's pretty cool... whats' your opinion?
Fraternity of dirt #8
Bahugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #1518
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

I loved it. lots of cool trails and waterfalls/cliffs. we used to go atleast once a year, but usually a few times. im terribly afraid of heights, so i used to get weak in the knees in some spots, esp. since one of my sister's friends fell off a cliff and broke his legs.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #1519
Bahugo
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
I loved it. lots of cool trails and waterfalls/cliffs. we used to go atleast once a year, but usually a few times. im terribly afraid of heights, so i used to get weak in the knees in some spots, esp. since one of my sister's friends fell off a cliff and broke his legs.
Ouch, yeah I'm not a huge heights fan, I am more or less petrified of rickety wood structures+heights... I always feel like I will be the one who steps on the wrong plank and goes bye bye. When I was driving through the mountains with my mom too Seattle she wanted to stop at a HUGE cliff going over the river in the mountains, and I wouldn't get closer then like 15 feet away from the edge. Heights in their own aren't horrifying, but heights + wood= = check pants after . I can't say I've ever been hiking (besides once when I went river rafting and our boat flipped so we had too hike 6 miles back) I think it would be something interesting too do before I get old from watching my anubias stump grow in.
Fraternity of dirt #8
Old 07-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #1520
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

haha check pants. i know the feeling. i wont go anywhere near "an edge". it gets so bad where i just freeze and lose control of my motor functions.

even things like looking out a window in a tall building, or being in a boat over deep water knowing that the bottom is so far away. To get me on a plane i basically have to be drugged or drunk.

your rafting adventure sounds like it was a fun time, having to hike 6 miles, were there trails? or did you just follow the river?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #1521
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)

Quote:
before i reply to anything, batgirl asked to see a picture of sons hawk so here it is.

cute kid. my little brother had a hawk like that when he was 3. mine is to short to spike right now, i wanted it short for backpacking.

Quote:
Ouch, yeah I'm not a huge heights fan, I am more or less petrified of rickety wood structures+heights... I always feel like I will be the one who steps on the wrong plank and goes bye bye. When I was driving through the mountains with my mom too Seattle she wanted to stop at a HUGE cliff going over the river in the mountains, and I wouldn't get closer then like 15 feet away from the edge. Heights in their own aren't horrifying, but heights + wood= = check pants after . I can't say I've ever been hiking (besides once when I went river rafting and our boat flipped so we had too hike 6 miles back) I think it would be something interesting too do before I get old from watching my anubias stump grow in.
check pants.. pink panties? maybe thats where antwon ( ) is going to get them. my humor may or may not make sense...

I get so confused with lots of multiquoting. how do you do it?
orchidman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #1522
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

lol it made sense

how do you do what? not get confused?
Old 07-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #1523
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

yeah! with so many multiquotes!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #1524
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

i guess i really don't know the answer.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #1525
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

your just that cool..
Old 07-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #1526
chad320
Planted Tank VIP

PTrader: (101/100%)

Quote:
I am about 15 minutes from Starved Rock. If you go again LMK and you can crash here!!! I am pretty farmiliar with the trials too so I could show you the best waterfalls And I promise to NOT show you my pink panties. She would be mad as hell ;P
Old 07-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #1527
Bahugo
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
haha check pants. i know the feeling. i wont go anywhere near "an edge". it gets so bad where i just freeze and lose control of my motor functions.

even things like looking out a window in a tall building, or being in a boat over deep water knowing that the bottom is so far away. To get me on a plane i basically have to be drugged or drunk.

your rafting adventure sounds like it was a fun time, having to hike 6 miles, were there trails? or did you just follow the river?
Lol, I totally understand the whole freezing thing. I froze once walking over a railroad track with friends over the river, I was like "ummmm ima stay here. k later." They had to like force me over by coming back (they were ahead of me).

I love the ocean, I guess we are completely different about boats... deep water doesn't bug me. I'll go deep sea fishing any day.

Um, if you call it trails, the only people who walked down them were probably in the same situation as me lol. It was pretty much follow the river on a narrow, walked once a year, dirt path. Truth be told, I have no intentions on rafting again since that experience.
Fraternity of dirt #8
Old 07-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #1528
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
your just that cool..
i'll agree with that

Quote:
I am about 15 minutes from Starved Rock. If you go again LMK and you can crash here!!! I am pretty farmiliar with the trials too so I could show you the best waterfalls And I promise to NOT show you my pink panties. She would be mad as hell ;P
hey thanks chad! i'll definately take you up on that if we go this fall, or atleast come over and gawk at your tanks. i grew up about an hour down 80 east from starved rock, or an hour and a half if you take rte 6. right at the 80/55 junction. thats a nice area out by starved rock, im sure you enjoy living out there. i always wanted to move to that area.

Quote:
Lol, I totally understand the whole freezing thing. I froze once walking over a railroad track with friends over the river, I was like "ummmm ima stay here. k later." They had to like force me over by coming back (they were ahead of me).

I love the ocean, I guess we are completely different about boats... deep water doesn't bug me. I'll go deep sea fishing any day.

Um, if you call it trails, the only people who walked down them were probably in the same situation as me lol. It was pretty much follow the river on a narrow, walked once a year, dirt path. Truth be told, I have no intentions on rafting again since that experience.
i was once fishing in the dupage river, and some friends wanted me to cross on a railroad trestle. but i couldnt. so i had to walk a half mile to a normal bridge and cross. yea i felt like a wimp.

well the water has to be really deep. my dad has a cottage on the fox chain o lakes (crabapple island), so i grew up on/around boats.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #1529
orchidman
Planted Tank Guru

deep water doesnt bother me.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #1530
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru