The Planted Tank Forum banner

Marsilea carpet/Tanks/Fluval 206/Lily pipes/Malawa shrimp 4 sale - P/U Yonkers

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  rozdaboff 
#1 · (Edited)
I took a job upstate and will be moving back up there in August. So in preparation, I am planning on breaking down my tanks - and I will have some supplies available. Many of my items (most of my livestock) has already found homes - but I did add a few things.

Pickup of all items in Yonkers, NY (10705). A meetup might be possible in a convenient area - but I have a busy schedule - and preference will be given to people who can either pickup - or who are very flexible about meetup times/locations. No shipping at this time.

Message me with your email to see pics of some of the items. Items still available (updated 7/9)

Marsilea "hirsuta" - a dense lawn that covers the front of a 5.5 g tank - roughly 17"x3" area (see pic). This would be enough to easily cover the entire bottom of a 10g tank or similarly sized area of a large tank. This plant is a little bigger than Marsilea minuta, but much smaller than Marsilea quadrifolia. There are also probably clumps of M. minuta in there. Very healthy, may be very small amounts of BBA on a small number of the oldest leaves, but otherwise in great shape. This tank has planaria - so you will want to treat it first if that is a problem. - $50 for the entire lawn. May break it up into smaller clumps if interest. (see older pic in reply)

Fluval 206 - includes both Fluval Bio medium and Seachem Matrix. Running for about 1.5 years with no issues. Currently running on mature tank - will wash everything - but if used before media dries - great for instant cycling. Original box and the Fluval tubing and inflow and outflow that originally came with the filter are brand new and never used (I used clear tubing and lily pipes from Day 1). $70

Poppy style lily pipes - Ebay/China pipes - but very thick glass - really nice construction. 13mm. 1 suction cup support for outflow, 2 on inflow. $40 (see picture in second reply for visual of pipes in use)

Metal Petco Brooklyn stand, 10g - (but I have used this with a wooden shelf black shelf that is exact size of Mr Aqua 17g that sits on top of stand to distribute the weight - works great) - $20

20" Fugeray - pending

Hydor 200W 1/2" inline heater - pending

Malawa shrimp colony - pending

Clump (~3"x3") of mini pellia - pending

A few clumps of Bolbitis heudelotii -pending

Mr. Aqua 17g rimless tank - pending

Easy dry EI ferts from niloc on TPT - pending

~8-10 red-orange/grey rocks - pending

~ 7 Dark grey, some with white veining - pending

- Mr. Aqua 12 g long tank - pending

- 36" Fugeray - pending

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.