The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anybody else here on Pinterest?

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  oscarsx 
#1 ·
#2 ·
My fiance is and I'm on it but don't visit too often. It is a good way to spend some time though. She's using it mostly to get ideas for the wedding/wedding planning :)

Good idea though, hadn't thought to look for aquarium ideas on there. Will search for it next time I'm on pinterest :)

#4 ·
Ya there are a lot of ideas on there. It's a pretty cool site, though. You can very quickly pin many things without hardly noticing it. It's nice to use somewhat as an online categorized bookmarking site :)

#5 ·
Thats what I use it for. Its basically a extension of my bookmarks. I was also using it for recipes and tattoo ideas.

#9 ·
Well, I found one guy who posts a lot of aquarium stuff, so I started following him... and I'm following a number of public aquariums - Monteray Bay and such... and I've created a board for tanks and photos that I find on the internet. I guess I'll just keep aggregating stuff and see how it goes.

EDIT: I could create a public board that we could all pin to if anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll do so.

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.