The Planted Tank Forum banner

Dothan

7K views 36 replies 10 participants last post by  BenderBendingRodriguez 
#1 ·
Any body know of any clubs or gatherings around the Dothan area?? Also looking for available dwarf shrimp... :)

#12 ·
Happy to see people coming out of the wood works on this thread. I also posted for people in Northwest FL to find out people there, but no one said anything. I am going to setup another tank that I will want to get some shrimp to fill it. So got to get it established first.

#25 ·
So here's a picture of some of my shrimp. There's 2 adults and several juveniles. As you can see, the Adult female has colored up nicely with age compared to the previous pic. She's berried in this photo but you can hardly tell because her abdominal segments are so solid red. The female behind her is slightly younger and you can see her saddle under her carapace. If anyone is interested in getting some let me know, I will be in the dothan area soon. I've also got a bunch of Singapore moss that needs a trim.

[/url] P1010335 by BenderDog, on Flickr[/IMG]

#26 ·
Dothan, al

I live in dothan and i'm just getting back in the hobby after not having a tank for almost 22 years. Definitely interested in networking with other local aquarists via club or just communication thru forum. Right now i have a 75 gallon aquarium(empty) a custom stand being built for christmas although i probably won't see it completed till january. Planning on eventually going co2 route but want to start low tech at first since right now i don't have cash for outlay needed to go high tech.

#27 ·
Hey, guys. I lived in the Tampa area most of my life and just moved to Dothan. Actually I've been here 9 months, but I've been living with family. Just fixing to close on my own house. Planning on putting up a 75g or 90g.

I know this thread was about shrimp, but I just really wanted to connect with whatever locals are in the hobby.

Where do you all buy your fish and plants?

Do any of you have equipment for sale??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.