The Planted Tank Forum banner

Photobucket problems!!!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Wy Renegade 
#1 ·
Hey Gang,

Is anyone else having problems with Photobucket? I went to upload some pics for my journal, and their site said it is changing to a new format and to "click here" to switch to it. So I did, and now I can't do anything to my account! I can't even log out, which bothers me quite a bit! :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

So I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem!
Drew

#7 ·
I ran into similar problems. Took the tech team about 3 days to figure out the interaction between the computer and the "new site update." Even still I still have issues. Everytime I try and upload pictures into a subforum, the pictures end up on the main page and have to be moved. When you click into organize, it only shows half the pictures in a single row. At this point I'm not sure if the issues are site based or an interaction still between the site and my computer, but it is a pain. I sent an email to them, but no response at this point.

You might want to go into your settings and change it so the URL links are visible for each pic instead of having to click into them for a link.
Where to you go to change your settings?

#5 ·
I have tried to use it for the last few days, with NO LUCK! It won't ever finish loading the first page no matter how long I let it sit , 5+ minutes! BUT I think it is the computer I am using now. It is a Dell that is a few years old and was my Great Uncle's he used for work. It is running Windows XP, which I really really like compared to the HP I have with Vista (CRAP!!!) I bet the new format needs Vista or higher! So I will be using image shack for now till I can buy a Windows 7 disk!

Thanks for the help though!
Drew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.