The Planted Tank Forum banner

What would you plant with this aquascape

3K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Jonny 
#1 ·
What type of plants would you get? Where would you put them?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I actually think corydoras would be awesome here since i love the natural look of the gravel. So I would leave the front of the tank unplanted but maybe a few sprigs of dwarf sag and maybe use anubias on the wood near the base. I think some taller sag for midground. Background maybe some stems behind the wood but nothing on the sides since the stems won't look attractive from teh front when not hidden. They will get raggy over time and kinda ugly.

#8 ·
L. repens in the background. Bronze wendtii on either side of the wood in the midground. C. parva in the foreground in front of the C. wendtii. Open middle foreground.

#15 ·
yep the foreground grass is competing with the driftwood for the eye, i'd also move it back behind or to the side of the wood, or both, and put shorter plants up front, maybe stemmed, that stay shorter than the arch/curve of the wood reaching out to the left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.