The Planted Tank Forum banner

Syracuse Store

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ctaylor3737 
#1 ·
OK so been searching in the Syracuse area for a great fish store. There was a few stores that I found. Today I found a hidden gem ABC Reefs 2 in Liverpool is awesome.

They had a huge selection of plants and would order any I wanted. Even had some Hans discus in stock that were awesome. Check them out if your in the area.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Yea they are very nice there, I used to go to Jamesville alot but like how clean ABC tanks are. They also ordered me plants and they had some Hans discus in stock.

They also talked to me about them making a trip down to handpick some. Would be awesome! I pick up my 2 white faced Marlboro tomorrow!

#5 ·
Me either the name always stopped me from stopping in lol. Just got bored one day and went in there. The ABC reef 2 has the most freshwater selection. The mains store isn't bad but they cater to mostly saltwater. They do have harder to find fish though!

#6 ·
Just an update these guys at ABC are awesome. They will order anything you want. They call me and I pull them from the box when they come in. Less stress on my discus. Awesome place. They even special ordered Otos, bushynosed pleco, shrimp and plants. Super impressed with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.