The Planted Tank Forum banner

My New Planted Ponds Project (WARNING Lots of big picture)

13K views 55 replies 26 participants last post by  sillysoup 
#1 ·
Hi,
My name is Sony from Indonesia.
This is my first thread in this forum.
Right now i'm building my new planted ponds in my home.

This is top view design

this is side view for filter

This is the front view

The dimension of my ponds 3 meters (Length) x 2 meters (Width) x 0.8 meter (height).
I will use tempered laminated glass for 2 side (the front and the side). The widht of the glass is 19 milimeters.

Sony

See less See more
#27 ·
that's right. I'm using the ball for water tower :) although i don't know whether it will work or not.

I will add the roof later. I'm running out of budget now ha ha ha ha ha

ok here is the update. Sorry it the latest update after 2 weeks sooooo busy with my work....

the sealant takes almost 5 days to half cure... I wonder do i have the right sealant product. it is still not fully cure now hmmmmmm.....:confused1::confused1::confused1:

#35 ·
These picture are taken on 13th December 2008

View from 2nd Floor

I really worry for the glass. It curve a little when the pond is full.

There are about 3 point of leakage on the sealant but the major problem is there is a leakage in the inlet pipe to the filter. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sony

#48 ·
i have modified the drainage pipe using ball valve. It easier to drain the pool this way.
Really hard to find 2" ball valve so i have to modified the pipe using 1.5" ball valve

I have to re sealant the pool because there are 3 point of leakage.

Almost raining everyday here in Jakarta.

Sony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.