The Planted Tank Forum banner

6 Pics showing why I love living in BC

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  putty 
#1 ·
I took these pics a few weeks ago while camping. I love living here... sometimes I take for granted how lucky I am to live somewhere so picturesque.

See less See more
#3 ·
LOL, What's scary is It looks like georgia. That could of just been at one of the local lakes/rivers here. Scary thing is I never think Georgia looks pretty. :) Nice looking pics G. Got to love the great outdoors.

Matt

#4 ·
Wow, I've always loved the Pacific Northwest. The mountains, trees, lush greenery and most of all... those winding roads! I absolutely love that trees2.jpg picture with the road winding through those tall trees. I love looking for picturesque places for a spirited drive through some winding roads. Nothing stupid, just some wind in your face crusing through the woods. You are lucky!

#6 ·
It kinda looks like the lakes region of New Hampshire which IMHO is the most beautiful spot in this country, but in New England the water is frigid. It will numb your feet in a minute. I hope I can get to BC some day. Sure looks like a paradise.
Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.