The Planted Tank Forum banner

Breaking down tanks soon - free plants

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  frrok 
#1 ·
See the latest update on my journal for the story.here -->

I will be forced to tear down two tanks. I want to show my thanks to the people of tpt and the new york aquatic family. So I want to give away my plants. No room where im staying right now to start anything new. My tanks are sort of in stasis right now. blacked out and cold. but amazingly the plants are doing ok. list of plants include,
Rotala Rotundofolia
various crypts, most wendtii and petchii
dwarf sag
jungle val
bacopa caroliniaa
moss mixed with suberwassertang
some ludwigia red
frogbit and duckweed ;)
some blyxa too if its not in bad shape...have to see

Ideally I would like to get rid of all of it at the same time. between work and all the things I have going on with my place I will not have time to meet different people for a few plants. I can meet you anywhere during the week or you can pick it up this weekend after Saturday in sheepshead bay. Im just looking to put the place in a new home I would hate to throw everything out.

thank again

FrroK (Joe)

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats a bummer frrokk :( Youre staying with your...mom? (dont remember exactly) Hopefully once you are able to get space and tanks again, you can get your own plants back again!

Where are you in sheepshead? Im near there usually, but Id only have space to take in some crypts/sag

#16 ·
Dude, bring your stuff to my office if you are able to.

I'll provide a stable home for your plants if you want for as long as you need.

I can setup a 20 gallon long to hold your stuff if you want, just let me know.

You bought a bunch of plants from me and I'd hate to have your money fly out of your wallet!

-Gordon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.