philly area swap list. great for local pickups! - Page 192
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Pennsylvania


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2015, 07:16 PM   #2866
inclament
Algae Grower
 
inclament's Avatar
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: PA Bucks
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishies_in_Philly View Post
I am looking for some dwarf hair grass for a friend of mine. If anyone has some, please let me know. I only need a small mat to start in a water feature in a vivarium.


Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world ~ Nelson Mandela
eleocharis? i have a few species of that if its what you're looking for
__________________
inclament is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-02-2015, 01:50 PM   #2867
ThinkTank
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
ThinkTank's Avatar
 
PTrader: (21/100%)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 544
Default

Hi All,
Anyone looking for CRS shrimp? I have 30-40 I need to unload. Mostly adults.

20g tank for sale also once I get rid of the plants and shrimp.

Also have some low grade cherry shrimp i'll throw in free if anyone wants them.

Pick up only in Collingswood NJ.

I'm not getting out of the hobby. Just trying to stick to 1 tank for now.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2015, 01:53 PM   #2868
Fishies_in_Philly
Planted Tank Guru
 
Fishies_in_Philly's Avatar
 
PTrader: (9/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: phila., PA
Posts: 2,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclament View Post
eleocharis? i have a few species of that if its what you're looking for

I will let you know joe.


Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world ~ Nelson Mandela
Fishies_in_Philly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2015, 01:53 PM   #2869
Fishies_in_Philly
Planted Tank Guru
 
Fishies_in_Philly's Avatar
 
PTrader: (9/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: phila., PA
Posts: 2,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
Hi All,
Anyone looking for CRS shrimp? I have 30-40 I need to unload. Mostly adults.

20g tank for sale also once I get rid of the plants and shrimp.

Also have some low grade cherry shrimp i'll throw in free if anyone wants them.

Pick up only in Collingswood NJ.

I'm not getting out of the hobby. Just trying to stick to 1 tank for now.

Dan, send me pricing on the shrimp


Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world ~ Nelson Mandela
Fishies_in_Philly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2015, 02:06 PM   #2870
ThinkTank
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
ThinkTank's Avatar
 
PTrader: (21/100%)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishies_in_Philly View Post
Dan, send me pricing on the shrimp


Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world ~ Nelson Mandela
Done.


BTW here are some pics of the tank/shrimp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0238.jpg (114.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0244.jpg (142.7 KB, 7 views)
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #2871
Mr. Krabs
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 31
Default

Hey, can you PM me pricing info as well? I think I'd be interested in some of them
Mr. Krabs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2015, 03:07 PM   #2872
midlife_hobbyist
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
PTrader: (6/100%)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: southeast PA
Posts: 322
Default

Seems like the CRS are spoken for....When they grow out, I'd be interested in a few from the original seller or from the buyers.
midlife_hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2015, 03:13 PM   #2873
ThinkTank
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
ThinkTank's Avatar
 
PTrader: (21/100%)
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 544
Default

I still have some CRS. I dont think Bill is taking them all.
$2 each. Pickup only -tonight or tomorrow 12-3 is best for me. Or next week after 5pm.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2015, 03:19 PM   #2874
Fishies_in_Philly
Planted Tank Guru
 
Fishies_in_Philly's Avatar
 
PTrader: (9/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: phila., PA
Posts: 2,311
Default

Yeah, I'm not one of those folk that snatch up all the available stuff. Well, not all the time lol

Bryan, no worries, if you don't get any this time around, I gotcha covered


Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world ~ Nelson Mandela
Fishies_in_Philly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2015, 05:29 PM   #2875
Mr. Krabs
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 31
Default

PM sent
Mr. Krabs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2015, 01:39 AM   #2876
midlife_hobbyist
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
PTrader: (6/100%)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: southeast PA
Posts: 322
Default

Bill, thanks for thinking of me.

ThinkTank, sorry I missed your post. Traffic would be a killer during the week (work outside of Norristown) maybe next weekend?

If not, no problem...
midlife_hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2015, 02:14 PM   #2877
AquariumBot3000
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 17
Default

So I am moving and am going to be getting rid of some things. All plants and fish are free to go a good home, certain equipment will be sold. I will list all the things available below:

Fish:
1 Siamese Algae Eater
3 Opaline Gouramis
2 Sterbai Cory Cats
4 Zebra Danios

Plants
Staurogyne Repens (I have about 14 x 6 inch chunk)
Vallisneria (Not sure exactly which kind, most likely Jungle Val, and about 12x8 inch carpet of that)
Anubias Nana (not sure how to approximate how much but probably 12x6 inch chunk maybe?)
Java fern
Marimo moss balls (6-8 total)

Plants are free however I do have many pond snails so you would have to de snail them.

The equipment I am selling after the livestock is gone is a 55 Gallon stand, tank and x2 T5 HO Coralife lighting fixture. $250 for all together but we can work something out for separate purchases.

I will post pictures when my phone wants to start doing what I tell it to do.

PM me if you are interested, we will exchange phone numbers, I will update this thread when they are all gone. Thanks!
AquariumBot3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2015, 12:10 AM   #2878
AquariumBot3000
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 17
Default

http://imgur.com/a/ICaj5#0 heres some pictures. Phone finally started to cooperate. Java fern and Anubias Nana are taken. Everything else is still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquariumBot3000 View Post
So I am moving and am going to be getting rid of some things. All plants and fish are free to go a good home, certain equipment will be sold. I will list all the things available below:

Fish:
1 Siamese Algae Eater
3 Opaline Gouramis
2 Sterbai Cory Cats
4 Zebra Danios

Plants
Staurogyne Repens (I have about 14 x 6 inch chunk)
Vallisneria (Not sure exactly which kind, most likely Jungle Val, and about 12x8 inch carpet of that)
Anubias Nana (not sure how to approximate how much but probably 12x6 inch chunk maybe?)
Java fern
Marimo moss balls (6-8 total)

Plants are free however I do have many pond snails so you would have to de snail them.

The equipment I am selling after the livestock is gone is a 55 Gallon stand, tank and x2 T5 HO Coralife lighting fixture. $250 for all together but we can work something out for separate purchases.

I will post pictures when my phone wants to start doing what I tell it to do.

PM me if you are interested, we will exchange phone numbers, I will update this thread when they are all gone. Thanks!
AquariumBot3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2015, 12:23 AM   #2879
ROYWS3
Planted Member
 
PTrader: (4/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Central PA
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquariumBot3000 View Post
So I am moving and am going to be getting rid of some things. All plants and fish are free to go a good home, certain equipment will be sold. I will list all the things available below:

Fish:
1 Siamese Algae Eater
3 Opaline Gouramis
2 Sterbai Cory Cats
4 Zebra Danios

Plants
Staurogyne Repens (I have about 14 x 6 inch chunk)
Vallisneria (Not sure exactly which kind, most likely Jungle Val, and about 12x8 inch carpet of that)
Anubias Nana (not sure how to approximate how much but probably 12x6 inch chunk maybe?)
Java fern
Marimo moss balls (6-8 total)

Plants are free however I do have many pond snails so you would have to de snail them.

The equipment I am selling after the livestock is gone is a 55 Gallon stand, tank and x2 T5 HO Coralife lighting fixture. $250 for all together but we can work something out for separate purchases.

I will post pictures when my phone wants to start doing what I tell it to do.

PM me if you are interested, we will exchange phone numbers, I will update this thread when they are all gone. Thanks!
Would you be willing to ship the SAE and the Sterbai's? I'm in central PA so Priority should get them here in a day.
ROYWS3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012