The Planted Tank Forum banner

Christmas Gift. Only to the one that can take care of him!

820 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  eeng168 
#1 ·
Local only!!!!

So I got a dwarf puffer that want to find a new home. If you ever see my tank, you will understand why. His current home is too small for him and it is hard for me to feed him. Sad to say he only eats moving food and all of my tank is understand maintenance. So if you have a home for him let me know. He will be my Christmas Gift for you! Please post here a picture of your tank and how long you have the tank.

You want to keep the puffer separate from other fish since they are aggressive. Mine is pretty adult and I am pretty sure is a HE.

Please do not PM me and only Post your questions here.

I will pick a qualify person for my dear puffer.

Thanks for your interest.

#3 ·
LOL I have them posted. Check the "My tank" in my signature. If you want to see them in real life, it is not ready yet. LOLOLOL

If I still can't find a person when you come, they you can have him home. LOL

#6 ·
I will adopt him to help you out, but only if they are no takers ok? I want to give someone else a chance to have one because they are pretty cool once they get to know you. They follow me when I walk back and forth by the tank and I get them to eat off of the tweezers when I feed bloodworms.

I have a dedicated puffer tank right now, there's 3 of them in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.