The Planted Tank Forum banner

Marine Fish and Reef is Moving!! (Premier Aquatics Grand Opening 1/14/2012!)

10K views 64 replies 19 participants last post by  LucentDoom 
#1 · (Edited)
As the title of the thread states, we are moving. As well as changing our name officially to Premier Aquatics. My store owners bought a stand alone building on Roswell Rd near the 120 Loop. It used to be the Trutech building.

We have upgraded all of our tanks and systems. We are also going to be doing a complete overhaul of our freshwater section. I'm going to have 3 full planted systems to work with. Planning on doing them Low/Med/High tech, but that kind of stuff is still up in the air. Also going to have a system for Discus. I'm going to be in charge of ordering all the plants and fish.

So please come and see me at the new store. Also if anyone has plants or breeds fish in the area please let me know I'm interested. I'm hoping to do away with wholesalers and deal with breeders and nice fish/plant farms. Trying to get better quality fish.

Grand Opening date: 1/14/2012

New store address...

1801 Roswell Rd.
Marietta, GA 30062

Our big Premier Aquatics box truck is parked out front.

EDIT

15% OFF to all AAAA members for the entire purchase!!!!

See less See more
#48 ·
Hey Jakub, I came over today but you were off, so i looked around, i saw you got some new plants and fish. man the discus' look great, they dont have those spots no more, which is good. ill stop by next week to check you out again.

#49 ·
Ya sorry I didn't come in on Friday until like 3:00pm. =/ I had something come up earlier that made me have to call into work. Yup the discus are doing very well. Not a single loss at all. *crosses fingers*

#50 ·
The new shop is awesome! Nice plants, fish & equip selections.

Great talking with you again today Jakub, we got to chatting so much I think I forgot to tell you what kind of glass lid I needed to order, will send you a PM.

Nice to have a great LFS around here again. :thumbsup:

#52 ·
I don't see a PM in my inbox =/

i went by there today. SUPER nice shop. Fish looked GREAT! Healthy looking, active. NO floaters.

I actually went in there with the intention of looking for and possibly buying a plant or 2, but didnt really see anything that really impressed me. Id like to see more plant tanks. less plants in each tank so that i can see the plant from all sides.

They have 3, what appeared to be 40 g maybe, and 2 of them were HEAVILY planted. You could only really see what was pressed against the front glass.

The people were friendly and even opened early because 3 customers showed before the store opened.

I WILL shop here again!
Thank you so much for your kind words. And your right. My top planted tank is very heavily planted. Trying to fit as many stems in there as I can. As you could tell I'm limited to only 3 planted sale tanks unfortunately. But if the plants keep selling well I'll be getting more tanks for plants in the future.

#51 ·
i went by there today. SUPER nice shop. Fish looked GREAT! Healthy looking, active. NO floaters.

I actually went in there with the intention of looking for and possibly buying a plant or 2, but didnt really see anything that really impressed me. Id like to see more plant tanks. less plants in each tank so that i can see the plant from all sides.

They have 3, what appeared to be 40 g maybe, and 2 of them were HEAVILY planted. You could only really see what was pressed against the front glass.

The people were friendly and even opened early because 3 customers showed before the store opened.

I WILL shop here again! :proud:

#58 ·
Visited the store today and met Jakub. Great guy, knowledgable and friendly. Highly recommend making the trip to the store its well worth it.

A lot of the store is reef with lots of fish and coral frags which had me itching to hop back to saltwater....thankfully I resisted the urge. Great inventory of items also...pretty much anything you would be looking for is there.

Thanks Jakub! Ill be back to visit.

#60 ·
Thank you for coming by! It was very nice meeting you. Hopefully I'll have a lot more plants next time you stop by.

Man I can wait to stop by...I'm in Warner Robins and will be up in ATL on the 23rd. Jakub, are you still off on Mondays? Just wondering. Can you post pics of the store? If not, that's cool.
Yeah I'm still off monday's and tuesday =/ I'll see about getting some pictures up soon. In the mean time. I stopped by the store today to check out the new sign!

#63 ·
I'm glad you liked the store. Probably either Alex or Christina helped you. Both are great! =)

New Plants! =)

#65 ·
aXio, i was curious but do you carry any freshwater shrimp? i wanted to pick up some for my aquarium and was going to order some online, but if i could support a lfs i would rather do that instead.

(btw the dwarf hair grass i picked up a couple months ago is doing great. tank is cycled and ready to go.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.