The Planted Tank Forum banner

Aquarium Outfitters Athens GA

6K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  ben100 
#1 ·
I stopped by today. They have some really nice new driftwood choices in. The Rams are also nice. Now I just need to make up my mind on what kind of tank I have....

#14 ·
Hey y'all. This is Chelsea. Somehow I either forgot my password or screwed up my other account. But Daniel and I made this account for both of us so one of us can check in at least weekly.

The angels were gorgeous! I think we still have a couple blues and a koi left.

We got some great fish in today, and anyone interested in rarer fish should make a point to stop in. List includes blue cobalt gobies, red eye puffers, ruby tetras, ember tetras, moon spot licorice gouramis., giant blue wood shrimp, and several apistogramma pairs.

#24 ·
Of course my computer has decided to die (again), so I can't upload the pictures. But the Metallic Powder Blue Rams are really nice. Larger than they usually are and showing a nice blue. Definitely some females in this batch too. They are on sale this week for $12.

The Ornate Ctenopomas ate right away. Live, frozen and pellets. They are around and inch and a half right now, but already nicely colored. They are on sale for $13.

#27 ·
I'll see if I can get you a female this week. Last time I made an order, the moonspots were too small to sex. How's the male doing?

We're getting ready for our annual sale and starting to stock up. The sale is November 9-11 and all livestock will be on sale! We will also have lots of giveaways and vendors in the store. I'm focusing on getting more variety in of our common and popular fish such as corydoras so that we can make this event more exciting for out freshwater customers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.