#1 ·
33 gallon tank

6-Zebra Danio
6-Neon Tettras
2-Peral Gourami
8-halequin rosbora
3-oto's
I alreayd have some maylan(i know I spelled this wrong) shrimp

Maybe more I would like blue rams but they can be agressive.

#4 ·
The list doesnt look too bad. If you want rams you could do 2 in a 33gal. I have a 32gal and i have 2 rams. I did a bunch of research because i wanted a group of 4 but that is pretty much impossible because of agression. You could do 3 but then you would need to be ready to remove one when/if they got out of hand. So i opted for 2.
Check out my 32gal and look at my fish load. Also check out some other 29-40 gal tanks and see what they have in there and it will give you an idea of what would be a good idea for you. :)

#5 ·
IMO the list looks pretty good. Only a few concerns:

Pearl gourami get about 4" and can get aggressive with each other, especially if you end up with 2 males. You might want to skip those unless you're sure you can pick out 2 females or one male and one female?

If you get the rams you'll need to give up some other fish- IMO this tank is fully stocked w/out the rams. Again, you'll probably need to try and pick one male and one female if you go with rams- males are likely to fight if they can see each other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.