The Planted Tank Forum banner

WTT or WTS or ROAK: 3 albino corys

677 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CoryLover8 
#1 ·
I have 3 albino corys that are quite healthy but are too big for my tank with the new ornament. I would want all three to go together as they were rescued together from Petco. All of my fish are healthy and these little fellas are quite active.

I am looking for a good home for them, but would love some pygmy cories or some low light plants. Since I live in central ct, I would be willing to drive these little fellas to western MA.

#2 ·
I'll keep an eye on this thread, and if no one ends up wanting them, I can give them a big home (125 gallon community with a bunch of other assorted cories)... and certainly have plenty of plants to spare.

Although honestly, albino cories aren't the most attractive cories out there... lol

#3 ·
I agree but my first cory was an albino who had the greatest personality ever. He threw temper tantrums when I cleaned the tank and would lay on his back for up to 10 minutes if I cleaned the tank. Then he would flip over and race up to the surface and back down, over and over again until he would just slowly float around and munch on things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.