The Planted Tank Forum banner

Houston and surrounding cities!!!

8K views 130 replies 22 participants last post by  wesleh 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All, I see this section is rather small. I would like to attempt to make it a place that gets a lot of traffic.

Texas is a big ass state so get your assess in here and lets to some buying, trading and selling!

I am looking for some beginner Cardinia Species shrimp, I dont want my neo's breeding so let me know what you got!

Also looking to some exotic plants for my tanks, I have 3 that could use some color other than green!!

Let me know what you got!

Jake

#125 ·
So far so good. It came out of the package all stems but has quickly thrown out leaves and roots.

No CO2 but 3mls of API CO2 booster daily.

Petco has also been surprising me. When their plants get old and rot away they usually get a large shipment with a wide variety of plants. They even offered to order me anything I wanted when I went to get some more Amano shrimp.

Check out my Journal "James 36g Bow Front". It will show you the tank I have this in.

#126 ·
Ill check it out. They gave me a freebie a while back which was a dark red stem. It has done so so. Staying alive but lost all its red. Now it's the same color as my turface. I don't go into petsmart very often just because their selection is so limited. I've got a buddy that works at petco and they have way more plants and saltwater stuff too so that's my go to store.

#129 ·
Hey Houstonians! I'm hosting a group buy from H4N here on the planted tank. If you want to jump in on the savings, let me know. You don't have to make a HFB account if you don't want to. Just PM me here or over on HFB and let me know what you want and how much of it. If you want your name anoynmous let me know. We'll be ordering on the Friday the 19th. More information is on the thread.

H4N Group Buy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.