The Planted Tank Forum banner

green leaf aquarium co2 systems

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Crazy Bunny 
#1 ·
I am looking to get a green leaf aquarium co2 system. The standard system is I think 295.00 and the pro system is 355. Can anyone tell me the differences of these two systems and if the pro is worth the extra money

#4 ·
Really, that much of a price difference. Well, since I don't want to get ripped off and I don't have a clue how to do this myself, I may just skip the co2 for now
Its really not that hard, do a little research on this site and the internet and you will see what I mean. I would just buy my Co2 tank locally and just get a regulator from them . You only need a unit with one bubble counter to start with.

Minimum needed to run pressurized Co2 as far as I'm concerned.

1. Co2 cylinder
2. regulator
3.Bubble counter
4. Check Valve
5. diffuser
6. Co2 tubing

#6 ·
I am looking to get a green leaf aquarium co2 system. The standard system is I think 295.00 and the pro system is 355. Can anyone tell me the differences of these two systems and if the pro is worth the extra money
Hello Kedoades,

I bought their PRO-regulator from GLA months ago and not a single moment I feel regret of it. :thumbsup:

The GRO system is 295 and the 355 PRO one they give a better needle valve.

Shoot am email to Marco at GLA for detail. He is very helpful.

Hope it helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.