The Planted Tank Forum banner

wtt- my blue pearl colony for your (make offer)

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Fishies_in_Philly 
#1 ·
Ok, so here's the deal. I'm not real thrilled with my blue pearl tank. My plan is to make it a species tank for my malawa shrimp, so the blue pearls need a new home. And since i have neos in all my other tanks, i have no where to relocate them to. My lack of space is your gain! I'll entertain any serious offers. Keep in mind that i have probably 50 or more pearls (most likely more). I can always use equipment, plants and shrimp that i do not have. I prefer local obviously, since i posted it here. You can see pics of the tank in the thread within my sig. It's the 8g ebi. Feel free to pm me with any offers.

#8 ·
A rack is a project being planned out down the road. Like you, i want to diversify my stock. If i don't get much response here, i may sell them to someone who contacted me across the country, but that means i need shipping supplies. Mainly breather bags. And besides all that, i prefer trades over selling., i think everyone wins that way :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.